Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Naruto Thread
Posted 2013-03-15, 09:50 PM
Title says it all discuss all things Naruto weekly chapters, anime, and everything else related.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-15, 09:52 PM in reply to Kizaru's post "Naruto Thread"
Last volume I read was quite a while ago. Is Sauske still being a little bitch and ignoring Sakura to find his brother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-15, 11:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Last volume I read was quite a while..."
He's being a bitch about other things now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2013-03-19, 08:30 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He's being a bitch about other things..."
This week's latest chapter is out. What'd y'all think of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-21, 07:32 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "This week's latest chapter is out...."
I need to catch up. I read it and it seemed like just one giant flashback. Bleach has made me detest flashbacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-22, 02:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I need to catch up. I read it and it..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
I need to catch up. I read it and it seemed like just one giant flashback. Bleach has made me detest flashbacks.
You too? I don't mind short flashbacks though. Just long enough to imply what happened is plenty. This particular flashback has made me like the first hokage as a kid at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-29, 05:25 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "You too? I don't mind short flashbacks..."
Indeed this flashback has been good!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kizaru

Posted 2013-04-03, 05:06 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Indeed this flashback has been good!"
Flashback has ended. Now maybe we will finally see what Sasuke wants to ask the fourth hokage. That has been eating me throughout the whole flashback. The other questions were fairly easy to see coming, but the fourth doesn't have much of anything to do with the Uchiha clan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-03, 05:09 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Flashback has ended. Now maybe we will..."
He's going to ask for Naruto's hand in marriage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-04-03, 05:11 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He's going to ask for Naruto's hand in..."
lol. I could see that happening.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-04, 05:39 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "lol. I could see that happening."
Of course they gonna be getting married. This whole damn thing has been about kids not getting laid. :I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kizaru