Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Great anime openings and endings.
Posted 2013-03-14, 06:13 PM
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED

Last edited by Sovereign; 2013-03-15 at 09:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-15, 08:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Great anime openings and endings."
I don't have video links, but I find the openings to ひぐらしのなくころに, and ひぐらしのなくころにかい particularly powerful. I usually watch them for each episode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2013-03-15, 09:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I don't have video links, but I find..."
Just 2 for this moment.
BORKED
BORKED

Last edited by Sovereign; 2013-03-15 at 09:59 PM. Reason: fixed tags. its [youtube][/youtube] here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-16, 10:35 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Just 2 for this moment. uUObh_VYGiY..."
The series that launched my addiction
BORKED

My first anime I saw on g4 and what brought me to their forums. STill one of my fav's.
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-16, 10:38 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Just 2 for this moment. uUObh_VYGiY..."
I'd forgotten how cool the Dance in the Vampire Bund opening looked.

BORKED
BORKED

Last edited by EpicFinale; 2013-03-20 at 12:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-16, 10:40 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "I'd forgotten how cool the Dance in the..."
That Mirai Nikki opening always reminds me of Seikon No Qwaser

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-16, 10:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That Mirai Nikki opening always reminds..."
I've heard that before. That opening makes me want to find out what Seikon no Qwaser is.

That Mirai Nikki opening reminds me of this Shiki opening
BORKED

Which bizarrely enough reminds me of the opening to Karin but I'm not sure if that counts as nudity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-19, 06:46 AM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "I've heard that before. That opening..."
How many of you speak Japanese?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-03-19, 07:44 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How many of you speak Japanese?"
I took a Japanese language class from a community college. It was bad. Too many people in there thought Japan was the greatest country in the world because of it's anime. Some of them were even trying to correct the teacher on her Japanese grammar. She was born in Japan.

Though I don't like the show itself, I like the music from Madoka. There's a fandub version as well.

BORKED
BORKED

Same singer doing a fandub of SAO.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-20, 01:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I took a Japanese language class from a..."
Naraku no Hana is one of those rare anime opening I like the lyrics for.
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-20, 01:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I took a Japanese language class from a..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
I took a Japanese language class from a community college. It was bad. Too many people in there thought Japan was the greatest country in the world because of it's anime. Some of them were even trying to correct the teacher on her Japanese grammar. She was born in Japan.
Every beginning Japanese class will be somewhat like that, though obviously the level of ignorance will vary with the college/university. I've found that after two or three semesters, only serious students remain. I don't have any real numbers, but I'd be surprised if you told me that less than 90% of the students in my fourth semester class are majoring or minoring in foreign language.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2013-03-21, 07:26 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Naraku no Hana is one of those rare..."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-22, 01:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "rym6jnnhXJ0"
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-27, 07:48 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "vctkjuuMV2s"
One of my first titles from sentai. An average ecchi ova.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2015-03-27, 10:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "One of my first titles from sentai. An..."
BORKED

The first half of Soul Eater is straight from fucking GOD man. The second half..... QQ go read the manga.

BORKED

It's a shame the original .hack// saga aged so badly. Story is still on point, but the animation, man...

BORKED

When I was a kid this song made me sob. I still feel a lot of sadness coming out right now. Couldn't find a good quality video for the credits, so here's just the song.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2015-09-25, 09:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "fviG6uUH9a0 The first half of Soul..."
BORKED
BORKED
BORKED

I still haven't found a series that I've enjoyed more than Clannad. The character designs are dog shit but the melodrama tickles me in just the right way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign