Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Crunchyroll is now legit
Posted 2008-12-17, 01:05 AM
On January 8, Crunchyroll will stop accepting user-submitted videos and other content from individuals, and only host videos approved by copyright holders. Gonzo and Toei Animation are two other major Japanese copyright holders of anime that decided to stream on Crunchyroll. ANN interviewed Crunchyroll founder Vu Nguyen in March.

One of the famous streaming site now getting legit. When I heard of this news I feel sad because for now we can no longer enjoy what we used to get when we are still a member of this streaming site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
forumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzforumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

forumer147

Posted 2008-12-17, 06:23 AM in reply to forumer147's post "Crunchyroll is now legit"
I was never into streaming my anime anyway. You get better quality with torrents and it helps keep the funsubbers under the radar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-12-17, 09:42 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I was never into streaming my anime..."
I dont get it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2008-12-18, 01:49 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I was never into streaming my anime..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I was never into streaming my anime anyway. You get better quality with torrents and it helps keep the funsubbers under the radar.

Same as WetWired's opinion.

All I heard about this Crunchyroll thing is that Naruto is being pulled from Cartoon Network and is going to be completely streamed on it. Dattebayo is going to quit fansubbing Naruto which is why I know about this. Too bad. Oh well, more cheese for me.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy