Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2008-10-06, 08:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I honestly never understood FLCL. And..."
Not exclusively!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-10-07, 09:30 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
Witch Hunter Robin, FLCL, and Blood+.

I actually would really love to watch the later seasons of Sailor Moon, as well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-07, 11:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Witch Hunter Robin, FLCL, and Blood+. ..."
One Piece is still the only series I have stuck with since I started it. The author is just great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-07, 12:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "One Piece is still the only series I..."
Anyone ever seen the Guyver anime? Brothers friend would bring it over, that was my first real anime I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-07, 01:30 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Anyone ever seen the Guyver anime?..."
Ruroni Kenshin is also a good one. That is quite a show. If I think of more I'll post them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2013-03-15, 09:53 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Ruroni Kenshin is also a good one. That..."
Oh man there are way to many good ones for me to say I have a number one favorite. I'll just pick my top three of this moment.
Yu Yu Hakusho
Cowboy Bebop
Eureka Seven
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-16, 08:48 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Oh man there are way to many good ones..."
1. FLCL- I doubt I will ever find something else with so much replay value or so enjoyable to simply watch regardless of the writing. The writing is clever too though and I could spend all night raving about FLCL but I'll stop here.
2. Cowboy Bebop
3. Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood)- I cheat and count both series as my third favorite. Both series have their issues but they complement each other very well
4. Paranoia Agent
5. Eden of the East and movies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-02, 09:51 AM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "1. FLCL- I doubt I will ever find..."
My favorites list has changed quite a bit since I last posted here.

Crest / Banner of the stars
Ghost Hunt
Clannad
Amagami
Dance in the Vamire Bund
Samurai Girls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-04-02, 12:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
Huh, I've not posted in this thread yet.

I've not watched much, but I've pretty much like everything I have (with the exception of Neon Genesis Evangelion and Paranoia Agent):

* Claymore
* Code Geass (LotR and R2)
* Cowboy Bebop
* Death Note
* FMA (& Brotherhood)
* GitS (SAC and 2nd Gig)
* Gungrave
* Samurai Champloo
* Trigun

Favourites have to be: GitS, FMA, and Death Note.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-04-03, 10:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Huh, I've not posted in this thread..."
I got around to watching Deathnote (badass but way to short)
Bleach, I didn't get very far into it, but I saw the most badass fight I have ever seen in an anime (when he fought the dudes brother in the very beginning of the series)
and I finally watched some Naruto, which I got really into
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla