Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Need a set of CD-keys
Posted 2008-05-26, 12:34 AM
I've got my own set that I'm using, and we had another set, but we can't find it, so I need a set of CDkeys so Nikki can play with me for a little while. It's unlikely that she'd be playing long-term, at all, so it would be pretty temporary. Also, if for some reason you needed to use them and we're still using them, we'll obviously stop using them.

Hook a brutha up. If you feel like letting me use a set for a little while, send me a PM so we can work something out.

EDIT: In case I'm not clear enough, by set I mean a classic CDkey and an LOD CDkey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-26, 10:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Need a set of CD-keys"
To play online you only need an origonal Diablo II CD-Key, the LoD one doesn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-26, 12:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "To play online you only need an..."
But he needs the LoD cd key so she can have the Druid, Assassin, and all the other cool stuff that comes with the Exp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-26, 12:57 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "But he needs the LoD cd key so she can..."
If anybody needs CD Keys for DII just email me at Nickmaho@gmail.com and explain who you are on zel, i'll send you a strong list of keys that may 100% work, may be muted, may be banned. All donated to me from sources, these are not hacked or anything, just old friends that have quit due to certain reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-05-26, 01:31 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If anybody needs CD Keys for DII just..."
I could use a set. Just e-mailed you.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-26, 04:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I could use a set. Just e-mailed you."
MJ hooked me up. Thanks guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-26, 05:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I could use a set. Just e-mailed you."
i didnt get an email
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish