Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2007-03-30, 07:50 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "but we cann all agree our first anime..."
kyeruu said:
but we cann all agree our first anime was like WOW but then after we saw BETTEr animes we were like what is this shit?
Well sometimes but really the shows were good but with the very bad American voice acting and the cutting of the shows then yes I will look back and say that they were
Kyeruu said:
shit

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:01 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well sometimes but really the shows..."
Sometimes I wish I could watch sailor moon again but in japanese. I would now but it's a hassle to download them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sometimes I wish I could watch sailor..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
Sometimes I wish I could watch sailor moon again but in japanese. I would now but it's a hassle to download them.
About a year or so ago I a company realeased the Sailor Moon Complete Collection Seasons one and two completly uncut and original no enlish audio only japanese with subtitles. I have it not to mention.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:34 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
Darkstalkers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Darkstalkers."
also search for sailormoon in youtube you can find it subbed so i sounds beter than the crapy english voice they put when they dubb it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-01, 03:02 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "also search for sailormoon in youtube..."
They made luna sound like an old woman ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-01, 01:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They made luna sound like an old woman..."
yeah i hated that ALOT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-04, 12:07 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "yeah i hated that ALOT"
Agreed, I just watched an old tape recording of the show that I accidently found. And Whoa are they awful; And yes Luna does sound like an old woman.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-04-04, 07:42 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Agreed, I just watched an old tape..."
When did we decide that Pokemon was anime?

The first anime I actually watched an episode of was Big O. Then the first anime I sat down and watched through was Trigun.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-04-04, 11:42 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "When did we decide that Pokemon was..."
Medieval Bob said:
When did we decide that Pokemon was anime?
When it spawned from Japan, I believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-04, 03:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "When it spawned from Japan, I believe."
Big O? You're a newcomer then. PSH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-05, 08:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Big O? You're a newcomer then. PSH."
well said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-07, 09:44 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well said"
Star Blazers here. A.k.a Space Battleship Yamato.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2007-04-07, 10:29 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
Cowboy Bebop and Case Closed were my all time firsts then i got into many others
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
aznjapboi13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenaznjapboi13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

aznjapboi13

Posted 2007-04-08, 08:40 PM in reply to aznjapboi13's post starting "Cowboy Bebop and Case Closed were my..."
Case Closed was pretty good what happened to it?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-04-08, 08:42 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Case Closed was pretty good what..."
If I remember, it's a REALLY long series. Maybe funi stopped dubbing it (I think they own the rights)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-08, 09:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If I remember, it's a REALLY long..."
Well is it available on DVD or VHS in the USA or am I gonna have to trek all the way to Japan again?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-04-09, 12:37 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Well is it available on DVD or VHS in..."
Mine was either Dragon Ball Z or Akira(movie--we watched this a lot).

I knew it was anime because my older brother was into Anime, he had friends that were like 1-2 grades older than him, so they taught him what anime was and passed it down to me. We had DBZ parties every friday when we were little and all our friends on our block would come over and watch the new episode of DBZ with us. It was pretty tight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-04-09, 05:05 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Well is it available on DVD or VHS in..."
hotdog said:
Well is it available on DVD or VHS in the USA or am I gonna have to trek all the way to Japan again?
...I can barely trek to Slackers right down the street...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr