Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Post what was your first anime?
Posted 2007-02-28, 08:50 PM
as painfull as it is my first anime was sailor moon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-02-28, 08:52 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
Scooby Doo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-02-28, 08:55 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Scooby Doo"
I didn't know it was anime at the time, but either Sailor Moon or Mega Man. I can't remember which I saw first.

First show that I saw a few random episodes from while knowing it was anime was Hellsing.

The first show I watched completly that I knew was was anime was Crest of the Stars.

First anime I bought was VanDread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-28, 11:03 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
Sailor Moon when I was a kid, Initial D when I actually got into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-01, 10:17 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
These threads are pretty dumb, Doraemon for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-01, 04:14 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "These threads are pretty dumb, Doraemon..."
Sailor moon, but I'd consider Naruto to be my first anime because english anime sucks. When I was younger I didn't know this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-05, 02:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sailor moon, but I'd consider Naruto to..."
no one honestly knows at first
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-08, 09:39 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "no one honestly knows at first"
you're all wrong...you first anime was probably thundercats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-03-08, 11:17 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you're all wrong...you first anime was..."
Hades-Knight said:
you're all wrong...you first anime was probably thundercats
I never watched thundercats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-08, 12:47 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "you're all wrong...you first anime was..."
Speed Racer and Thundercats as a lad... anyway, first I really watched was Cowboy Bebop.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-03-08, 01:49 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Speed Racer and Thundercats as a lad......"
RoboticSilence said:
Speed Racer and Thundercats as a lad... anyway, first I really watched was Cowboy Bebop.
Hmmm. I guess speed racer would be my first then, I never really considered it an anime(and never really watched it that much either.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-08, 02:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hmmm. I guess speed racer would be my..."
POKEMON!!! Pokemon ruled for like 5 years until it finally died down.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-03-09, 10:41 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "POKEMON!!! Pokemon ruled for like 5..."
Voltron, Speed Racer, Sailor Moon, aw the great times when voice actors didn't matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-09, 10:47 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Voltron, Speed Racer, Sailor Moon, aw..."
Hah I was watching Voltron a few days ago at 4 or 5 am. Then I watched gigantor. Oh the old stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hah I was watching Voltron a few days..."
Sovereign said:
Hah I was watching Voltron a few days ago at 4 or 5 am. Then I watched gigantor. Oh the old stuff.
Gigantor and Voltron seriously, was it on cartoon network like how they played that .hack series at that time on Sunday(or Saturday ) mornings. I'm guessing you're saying it's Monday-Friday correct.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-29, 03:42 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
Robotech, Voltron, Thunder Cats, and yes, Dragonball I believe those were the first anime I ever saw. Robotech I know was the first and I never watched Speed Racer but I knew about it.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-03-29, 06:39 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Robotech, Voltron, Thunder Cats, and..."
Mine was something like Pizza Cats... Or Pokemon. The Pokemon anime is like a discarded foreskin to me. The games are like gold studded titties...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Mine was something like Pizza Cats......"
but we cann all agree our first anime was like WOW but then after we saw BETTEr animes we were like what is this shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:14 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "what was your first anime?"
My first anime was either Dragonball Z,Ronin Warriors or Sailor moon.I can't remember lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sasuke Senpai

Posted 2007-03-30, 06:28 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "but we cann all agree our first anime..."
kyeruu said:
but we cann all agree our first anime was like WOW but then after we saw BETTEr animes we were like what is this shit?
Lol! True! I go back and watch an old episode of pokemon and everyone's smiling and happy and living in a land of marshmellows where the fairies give you extra lives ever few seconds and everyone eats pikachus for dinner...cheese...

Are there real animals along with the pokemon? Cause...you never see...like a...what's it called...rhydon or something....eating a pikachu or bulbasor or w/e...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr