Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Agreed! I loved it. Except for the..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Agreed! I loved it. Except for the ending. I won't spoil it but it sucks and it is not something you want to happen.
Gaa, you just spoiled it genius. You weren't supposed to say the ending sucked...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-18, 11:28 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Gaa, you just spoiled it genius. You..."
Cutey Honey, Wandaba Style, and Magical Knight Rayearth all sucked.

Righstuff had Yugo the Negotiator for 8 dollars a disk so I went ahead and bought that. Wasn't too bad.

Tsubasa Volume 8 came in. Not all that exciting because I've read the manga which is much further. Also, the animation is kinda shitty. Meh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cutey Honey, Wandaba Style, and Magical..."
Damn. Looking at this thread reminded me I need to look up the 73-74 episode of bleach somewhere and watch it so I can get on with the series.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-20, 05:12 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Damn. Looking at this thread reminded..."
Bleach announced there's one more episode of the filler in the previews. That makes Wallow really happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-20, 11:14 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Bleach announced there's one more..."
Yeah. Then we'll have 5 more episodes of awesome taunting , then moar filler. yay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-21, 03:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Then we'll have 5 more episodes..."
Watching Kanon.

It's awesome. Reminds me of Clannad (same studio made it, PLHH.)

Good though. Story kinda reminds me of A Dream of Summer (VN).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-21, 04:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Then we'll have 5 more episodes..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Yeah. Then we'll have 5 more episodes of awesome taunting , then moar filler. yay.
I need to get the willingness to find episode 73-74 online cuz my source has a messed up file of it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-22, 01:39 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I need to get the willingness to find..."
Youtube had everything I wanted.

Just got through:
Negima volume 19 - Getting old needs to end
SundoMe volume 3 - Pretty good, albeit very very dirty. Worried about BAD END.
Suzuka volume 9 - Good stuff
Manga Sutra (Futari H) Volume 3 (japanese manga volumes 5 and 6)- Funny pervy goodless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Youtube had everything I wanted. ..."
I know youtube will have it, I am just to lazy to go and find it there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-23, 02:59 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I know youtube will have it, I am just..."
I know youtube will have it, I am just to lazy to go and find it there.
Not necessarily. Plus their video quality sucks for anime.
Just abandoned my laziness today and finally finished elfen lied that I started like last year.
The ending sucks, a complete cliffhanger. And you hope that Lucy didn't die and that the Brunette eventually kills her self under some leaves.

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-09-24 at 06:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-23, 07:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Not necessarily. Plus their video..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Not necessarily. Plus their video quality sucks for anime.
Just abandoned my laziness today and finally finished elfen lied that I started like last year.
I did that with Gurren Laggen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-24, 05:18 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I did that with Gurren Laggen."
I wish I had gotten lazy and quit watching that show before the timeskip -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-24, 02:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wish I had gotten lazy and quit..."
Did they ever end up makin' an alternate ending for it?
Bleach fillers are over today!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-25, 01:00 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Did they ever end up makin' an..."
No. Gurren laggen has and will always have the same ending.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-25, 01:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No. Gurren laggen has and will always..."
Disappointed that the end of bleach fillers is on hold until next Tuesday/Wednesday, depending on when Dattebayo subs the anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-26, 08:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Disappointed that the end of bleach..."
Bleach fillers are going to go on forever. You have been waiting for them to end for about two months now. Give up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-26, 09:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Bleach fillers are going to go on..."
Bleach fillers are going to go on forever. You have been waiting for them to end for about two months now. Give up!
Nope. Next week they surely end. I am completely positive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-26, 10:59 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Nope. Next week they surely end. I am..."
Right. Sure. And how do you know this. Dispite the fact that you have told me this before and they still continue?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 09:19 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Right. Sure. And how do you know this...."
Right. Sure. And how do you know this. Dispite the fact that you have told me this before and they still continue?
Numerous anime sources bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-28, 12:39 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Did they ever end up makin' an..."
I think there is a manga spin-off in an alternate reality.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...art-this-month
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign