Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2008-08-24, 12:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just watching Bleach. I just started...."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Just watching Bleach. I just started. Episode 6 now
Took you long enough. Wonder when you'll have the guts to start Naruto or Full Metal Alchemist, although with Naruto you have to have the patience for all fillers in the second half of the series or just skip it altogether...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-25, 11:42 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Took you long enough. Wonder when..."
Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I say that, of cource there are. When are the fillers for Bleach so I don't have to waste HD space.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:21 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I..."
The fillers aren't TOO horrible. I got bored one day and watched it all on youtube. Good waste of time when there is nothing better to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-08-26, 05:26 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I..."
Are there fillers for Bleach. Why did I say that, of cource there are. When are the fillers for Bleach so I don't have to waste HD space.
I'll let you find them on your own just to annoy you. I can at least tell your their names, The Bounto filler arc and The New Captain Amagai Shuusuke Arc. The latter almost over in current Bleach thankfully...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 06:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'll let you find them on your own just..."
I just finished watching Gun Sword! I love the ending! Anyways, I'm going to update my list and write out what's finished and or what I just started.

I'm currently watching!
Simoun (Vol 2)
Gun X Sword
Chobits
Kujibiki Unbalance
Witch Hunter Robin
Big O Season 1&2
Ikki Tousen
Witch Blade (Vol 3)
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Here and There, Now and Then | Ending = :(
Elfen Leid

I'm reading!
Berserk
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore

KEY
Just Started Watching Show
Finished Show Recently
Volume

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-09-01 at 02:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-01, 01:27 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I just finished watching Gun Sword! I..."
Gonna start glass fleet volume 3 tonight. I netflix'd Megaman (the 1995 anime). Brings back lots of memories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-01, 05:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gonna start glass fleet volume 3..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
Gonna start glass fleet volume 3 tonight. I netflix'd Megaman (the 1995 anime). Brings back lots of memories.
Hey Soverign, is this the only thread you post in nowadays?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-01, 05:51 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hey Soverign, is this the only thread..."
He is designated primarly on the Anime Forum.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-04, 03:38 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Hey Soverign, is this the only thread..."
Nah. I post here and there.

Glass fleet volume 3 is down. So far the series is ok.... hopefully it stays that way (lolGONZO)

Got glass fleet volume 4 on its way, should be in by the end of thursday. With that I will probably have the series done by the end of the week.

Gurren lagann volume 3 and lucky star volume 3 are both set as "reserved for your order.". I'll probably have them by friday, monday at the very worst.

Magic Knight Rayearth and Cutey honey are the next animes on my netflix list.

I've noticed that I get into these anime watching moods once in a while and end up buying a shit ton of anime, then it dies down for a few months, then it starts back up. What a pocket breaking cycle v.V
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-04, 04:01 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nah. I post here and there. Glass..."
Netflix is great
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-04, 07:51 PM in reply to `Ryp`'s post starting "As of now, nothing. I have to get a new..."
`Ryp` said: [Goto]
As of now, nothing. I have to get a new charger for my lappy. But when I'm back up and running, I'll go back to bleach, which I desperately need to catch up on >
The filler arcs appeared like they were almost over at 186, but then a whole other situation occurred. Looks like Bleach will continue throughout September until they return to the story again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-04, 11:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I just finished watching Gun Sword! I..."
Just started watching DearS.

I'm currently watching!
Simoun (Vol 2)
Gun X Sword
Chobits
Kujibiki Unbalance
Witch Hunter Robin
Big O Season 1&2
Ikki Tousen
Witch Blade (Vol 3)
Naruto Shippuuden
Bleach
Here and There, Now and Then | Ending = :(
DearS | Oy!
Elfen Leid

I'm reading!
Berserk
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore

KEY
Just Started Watching Show
Finished Show Recently
Volume

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-05, 04:43 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Just started watching DearS. I'm..."
They managed to make the ending suck....

Gonna watch an ep of black lagoon to lift my sprits before i sleep
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-10, 01:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They managed to make the ending..."
Is it just as bad as the ending to Deathnote? I hated that ending.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-10, 01:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Is it just as bad as the ending to..."
Is it just as bad as the ending to Deathnote? I hated that ending.
Should've put filler tags on Deathnote. Come on Miles, get with the program. As for what I've been watching and reading, I got so tired of the fillers in both Shippuden and Bleach (managed to control myself so I wouldn't spoil bleach) that I read the manga for Shippuden. Now I'm sitting watching Shippuden bored as heck since it went back to the story, and am caught in reading each Naruto manga chapter as it comes out. So basically the anime will be boring unless I manage to stop reading the manga. As for Bleach, still in the fillers =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:55 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Should've put filler tags on Deathnote...."
At least the download error saved me filler watching time! Fuck you bountos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-10, 08:55 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "At least the download error saved me..."
At least get a summary of it. I think that's the special that leads to the mansion part of the filler arc.
On another note, I'm extremely pissed off because the Bleach filler arc still has another episode before it ends. I hate Bleach fillers!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-10, 10:41 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Is it just as bad as the ending to..."
ive never watched death note
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-11, 02:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ive never watched death note O_O"
It's a really good anime, watch it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 05:22 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "It's a really good anime, watch it"
Agreed! I loved it. Except for the ending. I won't spoil it but it sucks and it is not something you want to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin