Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

My Opinion about Forums
Posted 2002-02-03, 03:38 AM
The forums a really nice and fast but i think theres way too many subjects, and we need a stable good domain. Maybe we could each contribute 5$ or something with paypal or anyother way and buy ourselves a good domain with cgi pearl and lots of webspace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
carbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencarbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

carbon

You know
Posted 2002-02-03, 01:33 PM in reply to carbon's post "My Opinion about Forums"
Carbon i think u got a good idea if i see chris around i will let him know. Keep up the work :]
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-02-03, 03:10 PM in reply to carbon's post "My Opinion about Forums"
This forum is nice as it is Carbon.

The many subjects to talk about are just that, things to keep you busy to talk about anything you could ever want to.

As the forum progresses you will be glad they're here because it attracts many different people.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-03, 03:12 PM in reply to carbon's post "My Opinion about Forums"
Its a.... good idea. But who would contribute 5 bucks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-02-03, 07:59 PM in reply to carbon's post "My Opinion about Forums"
keep in mind that alot of students are browsing here.. and I'll be pretty busy with keeping my non-existant car full with fuel.. whenever I can afford one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton