Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Angry Blizzard blizzard blizzard....
Posted 2003-10-06, 04:58 PM
My uncle just sent me war3 for my b day.... so i opened it up and popped it in my comp(box had never been open). I clicked on install bah bah bah. Untill it came to the cd-key.. it sayed to look on your cd case for your unique cd key. Problem is, is that blizzard DIDN'T put one on my damn case. That puts me out of luck cuz my uncle also just moved and the store that he bought it from is some little family owned business. So I can't take it to another location. And I am sure not gonna send in my case and give blizzard $10 out of my pocket for a defected b day present (specially how it was their bad).

yea, yeah, I sent them emails and all that... but they just send me emails telling me (as if I am a moron) to try and "clean my cd". Do they even read emails they their costomers send them?

eh... just my luck. Got my self another blizzard product papperweight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Darb is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarb is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Darb

Posted 2003-10-06, 05:26 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
Is this for WC3 or TFT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-07, 04:11 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
Wc3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Darb is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarb is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Darb

Posted 2003-10-07, 06:34 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
Cant you send it to blizz directly. State that i bought this product and it didnt have a cd key. Send it in all of its packaging and stuff so they are more enclined to believe you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-08, 08:26 AM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
yeah they might believe you if you have the orginal case and packaing
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-10-09, 07:15 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
The point of this little dilema is: DONT EXPECT BLIZZ TO HELP YOU ONCE YOU PAY THEM
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:57 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
They'll make you send in the game disc and jewel case, then they send you one with a CD Key. Stupid, but it's how they prevent piracy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-22, 09:49 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
Wal mart will exchange it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-24, 06:24 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
Nobody is permitted to give away CD keys on Zelaron forums. I don't care what the circumstances are. If the CD seriously came with no key, then, like Adrenachrome said, exchange it to Walmart.

All posts regarding warez, CD Key contributions, or any other related material has been moved to the trash can.

If you have any questions, please read the WC3 forum rules.

Last edited by NonGayMan; 2003-10-24 at 06:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-10-24, 06:33 PM in reply to Darb's post "Blizzard blizzard blizzard...."
sorry ngm...didnt know

umm...darb...im me on aim...its the same screen name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes