Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Cartoon Network Thread
Posted 2013-03-27, 09:51 PM
Since i See none of any channel thread So why not bring it To This forum

Only Rule Is No Major Spoilers enjoy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AndreTheTruth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAndreTheTruth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AndreTheTruth

Posted 2013-03-27, 10:46 PM in reply to AndreTheTruth's post "Cartoon Network Thread"
Aren't there some new anime shows coming to cartoon network over the next few weeks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-28, 04:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Aren't there some new anime shows..."
I don't know does anyone know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AndreTheTruth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAndreTheTruth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AndreTheTruth

Posted 2013-03-30, 02:17 PM in reply to AndreTheTruth's post starting "I don't know does anyone know?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
knuclearMMX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenknuclearMMX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

knuclearMMX

Posted 2013-03-31, 04:21 AM in reply to knuclearMMX's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/F0B8TSh.jpg"
I honestly don't know what that was implying.

I'm really happy right now, Netflix has a lot of the old Cartoon Cartoons on it (PPG, Johnny Bravo, EEnE, Dexters Lab, Samurai Jack)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-03-31, 12:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I honestly don't know what that was..."
Only shows I continue to watch are Adventure Time and Regular Show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-31, 10:29 PM in reply to knuclearMMX's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/F0B8TSh.jpg"
@knuclear WTF?

Also. I just caught up on Mystery Incorporated and, WTF? Genetically engineered pirana-bee-cattle eating most of the city, a zombie one-hit wonder and the hex girls having a band battle, talking animals being explained, and what appears to be a soul eater reference. I. love. this. show!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-01, 09:09 AM in reply to knuclearMMX's post starting "http://i.imgur.com/F0B8TSh.jpg"
I wish they'd release digimon in sub format in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Digimon > Pokemon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-04-02, 12:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I honestly don't know what that was..."
Kinda off-topic, but Netflix just dumped about 20 series from Cartoon Network onto their instant streaming. Watching Dexter right now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-04-02, 08:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Kinda off-topic, but Netflix just..."
Cartoon Network is going back to stink land since both Star Wars and Young Justice have ended.

Titans Go doesn't seem as a good enough replacement
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SuperShyGuy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSuperShyGuy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SuperShyGuy

Posted 2013-04-02, 04:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wish they'd release digimon in sub..."
Edit* Forget Wikipedia Cartoon Network's facebook profile has advertised the last five episodes of Mystery Inc. are being shown this week at four with the last two episodes being shown on friday.

It was fun watching Velma break down in today's episode, nice to see some resolution between Fred and Mayor Jones, and nice to see the full details of the curse of crystal cove come out. I'm still skeptical of Nova. The fact that Mytery Inc is being manipulated only makes it harder for me to trust her.

I am convinced it is a network's job to systematically kill everything it airs. Everything. Think Adventure Time and Regular Show are doing well? Give it time.

Sovereign said: [Goto]
I wish they'd release digimon in sub format in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Digimon > Pokemon
The pokemon dub is better then the digimon dub, but yeah, there's no denying that's the only thing the pokemon anime has on the digimon anime.

Last edited by EpicFinale; 2013-04-02 at 04:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-03, 05:24 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Edit* Forget Wikipedia Cartoon..."
Mystery Inc. episode 49: This episode made me realize just how little Shaggy has mattered since he and Velma broke up. Even Scooby has gotten quite a bit of focus through his relationship with Pericles and Nova.

I'm curious how Warner Bros. will follow Mystery Inc. I'm sure whatever it is it will not be as good, but I like how different each Scooby Doo series is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-04-05, 04:17 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Mystery Inc. episode 49: This episode..."
HOT DOG WATER! NO! q.q

Mystery Inc 50-52 - This was rated TV-Y7 right? I didn't just imagine the monster eating frenzy in the last episode?

How do spoiler tags work?

This really needed to come out before the Young Justice finale to show that show's writers how to write a satisfying cliffhanger ending. While the ending left me wanting more, Mystery Inc. isn't an incomplete story without another season.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EpicFinale

Posted 2014-10-07, 07:59 AM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "HOT DOG WATER! NO! q.q Mystery Inc..."
I want to rewatch old Cartoons, but don't want to watch the generic crap. I mean "in this episode he falls in love... but so does his nemesis...!!!" generic. Plots every cartoon uses at least once.

Anyone got a "non-filler" list?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2015-01-30, 08:52 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I want to rewatch old Cartoons, but..."
Honestly, the only show I've ever cared about that was carried by Cartoon Network was DragonBall Z.

I still watch it to this day.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V