Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2013-03-19, 08:30 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Senyu 9 lol masochist cat. Senyu makes..."
Naruto Ch. 624 and One Piece Ch. 702.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-19, 10:44 PM in reply to Kizaru's post starting "Naruto Ch. 624 and One Piece Ch. 702."
Psycho Pass 2- don't remember. I dropped it.- The show's got style but no heart. The characters are boring, and the pacing is a little slow. I'm just not invested in it.

Sword Art Online 1-3- The show's got heart but no style. I'll probably finish it, but won't re-watch it. The show seems to try too hard to take place in a video game unlike most video games which try to avoid shoving it's video game-ness in your face. It is also abusing those still frames way too much.

Senyu 10- Nothing to say about this.

re-watched Mirai Nikki 7-9- I love this show right now.

Soul Eater chapter 108- Holy Engrish Batman! That was hard to read. Good chapter otherwise. I'm a little tempted to drop it until this story arc is finished though. I'm kinda hoping this won't be the final saga but everything seems to be getting wrapped up now. The relationship between Shibusen and the witches, Kid's relationship with his father, Chrona's psychotic behavior, and now even Soul's black blood.

Last edited by EpicFinale; 2013-03-20 at 01:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-21, 07:27 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "Psycho Pass 2- don't remember. I..."
Asuna made SaO for me. Her voice, dat sexy body.. Kirito is a lucky fucker.

Sadly the series declines a bit in the second arc, but Asuna's outfit only gets more and more sexy.

Thinking of rewatching Ghost Hunt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-21, 10:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Asuna made SaO for me. Her voice, dat..."
That girl who's barely had any screen time so far? Yeah, not really making me wanna finish it.

Mirai Nikki 10-26- Dang, I love this show. I'm tempted to watch it a third time but I doubt I would finish it. I should finish Sword Art Online first too.

Big Order Chapters 1-11- A recent manga made by the creator of Mirai Nikki. The guy certainly has a type. I guess I'm just a sucker for that type. It helps me ignore how blatent a rip-off it is of Code Geass. It does seem to be heading in a different direction and there is a lot that can be done with the whole "anti-hero/ villain protagonist takes over the world" idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale

Posted 2013-03-27, 07:47 PM in reply to EpicFinale's post starting "That girl who's barely had any screen..."
Psychic detective Yakumo and Railgun shipped about a month ahead of schedule. Be powering down those as soon as they come in =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign