Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Pics...
Posted 2003-03-07, 04:52 PM
Hey i gotta question....Everytime someone posts a pic, I only see a red "X". Er how do i fix this? (its on all pictures except sigs)
[Edit]: Ok umm now the sigs are gettin an "X" to.....

Last edited by -Spector-; 2003-03-07 at 04:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-03-07, 04:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
If your looking at old ass threadsd its likely the image hosts were wiped.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-07, 04:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
Well even the newest threads are doing it...Its really annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-03-08, 12:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
Donno, sometimes the pic's server may go down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-10, 02:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
i get that also on my old computer u may just need a faster computer. or maybe ur computer cant handle the graphics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2003-03-10, 04:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
What browser might you be using?

Dar_Win it shouldnt show as an X if he had the crappiest computer in the world, it should still slow, just not great. Although it could be your connection if it's REALLY, REALLY, mind-numbingly, cow-grazingly slow it will just time out when trying to reach the host to download the pic.
If you're on IE, try going to Tools / Internet Options... then go to the Advanced Tab and click Restore Defaults. Reload your browser (shouldnt be neccessary to reboot your pc, unless it asks you to) then try again. If it still shows them as an X let me know.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-11, 11:08 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
Or.. they could have messed up inserting the link into the URL brackets. Like spelling errors or something to that effect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-11, 04:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
But, he said "every time" ... Although I guess it's possible that he exagerates(Not sure if that's the correct spelling.) Tell me if you see this image:

(Just the first pic I came across, some screenshot I took a few months back of me playing Jedi Knight 2 CTF)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-11, 06:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Pics..."
Ooo, for the first time I see the pic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez