Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Serenity's Black Market
Posted 2008-09-04, 09:00 PM
This is the most up to date source of the items I am selling.(All Pictures were taken by me)

Weapons:

(LV 49)Shaper of the Fjord (X2)

__________________________________________________ ____________

(LV 50)Storm-Lance Of The World Serpent

__________________________________________________ ________

(LV 50) Runic Hammer of Dwarf-Kin

__________________________________________________ __________

What I need:

Epic Gravitron Pulse Charm The one for weapon or armor or even both does not matter

Any Piece besides the helmet and staves for the rageplate set pieces.

If you think you have something worth trading then approch me on live.
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Last edited by xSerenity Diedx; 2008-09-05 at 10:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-04, 09:02 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post "Serenity's Black Market"
my suggestion is to just post what you have for sale - find yourself a good template one that you feel is very easy to read and use that. the problem with alot of marker places is they are all over the fkn place. that being said what are teh stats on your Shaper of the Fjords
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-04, 09:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "my suggestion is to just post what you..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
my suggestion is to just post what you have for sale - find yourself a good template one that you feel is very easy to read and use that. the problem with alot of marker places is they are all over the fkn place. that being said what are teh stats on your Shaper of the Fjords
Ill post em in the morning before I go on live right now im knocking out pce
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-05, 10:32 AM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "Ill post em in the morning before I go..."
*update*
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-06, 10:24 AM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "*update*"
Serenity, what do you want for that hammer? I have needed a good 2her, I could give you some cool lvl 3 charm for it.
Tarnag: lvl 50 Human Berserker [7/7]

GT: Tarnag X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTarnag is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tarnag

Posted 2008-09-06, 02:54 PM in reply to Tarnag's post starting "Serenity, what do you want for that..."
Tarnag said: [Goto]
Serenity, what do you want for that hammer? I have needed a good 2her, I could give you some cool lvl 3 charm for it.
Are they completed? Like post what they do.(They dont have to be completed I need something to do anyways till co-op exp,pvp or th2 comes out)
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx