Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post they should make a new diablo game
Posted 2005-07-16, 06:06 PM
I think they should make a new diablo game wit some new characters some new acts and items i mean its about time blizzard worked on another diablo game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KX125 RIDER 02

Posted 2005-07-17, 08:53 PM in reply to KX125 RIDER 02's post "they should make a new diablo game"
diablo and starcraft are almost dead, they will never be what they once were
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-07-17, 09:06 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "diablo and starcraft are almost dead,..."
Its so true, I get sad sometimes when I play d2 and you can remeber the first 20 chat rooms being FULL. Now theres only like 3-5 w/ half people in them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-18, 02:07 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Its so true, I get sad sometimes when I..."
And blizzard doesn't seem to want to stop the bots spamming people all the time with pm's, joining games, or the chat channels, blizzard has definately given up on Diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-18, 05:58 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "And blizzard doesn't seem to want to..."
Agreed. I wonder if they would even bothering clearing the game out, if it got infested w/ hex's again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:47 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "And blizzard doesn't seem to want to..."
Simple way to get them to care again. Put a small montly fee.

I'd pay it if it means I don't get auto aimed by 1 out of every 1.1 people on bnet (avg)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-18, 02:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Simple way to get them to care again. ..."
I've never really been aware of the AA factors in Pk. Guess its always been just part of the game for me, kinda like MH. I CANT play w/out MH. A monthly fee still isn't going to get back all of the gamers it had 2 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-18, 03:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've never really been aware of the AA..."
Pay for Diablo 2? Hell no. Maybe if Diablo 3 would come out I would pay for it, but definately not Diablo2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-18, 04:07 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Pay for Diablo 2? Hell no. Maybe if..."
Why should Blizzard give half a fuck about Diablo 2 now? They're not making money from it. They're still paying fees. They still have employees working on patches (slowly, but you're not paying for it, so don't bitch).

You're lucky they still host servers at all.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-07-18, 05:50 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Why should Blizzard give half a fuck..."
I didn't see anyone bitching. Seems like your bitching, because you interpreted our observations as bitching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-18, 06:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Why should Blizzard give half a fuck..."
We are merely asking them to do what they say they would do if someone violated the bnet TOS. Ban the mother fuckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "We are merely asking them to do what..."
Sovereign said:
We are merely asking them to do what they say they would do if someone violated the bnet TOS. Ban the mother fuckers.
Don't you aa???
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-18, 07:18 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Don't you aa???"
Not anymore. After using it for a bit, I got tired of it, as it took no skill. But quite frankly I didn't give a shit if I got banned.

Although I have been tempted to the dark side
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-18, 08:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I didn't see anyone bitching. Seems..."
Kaneda said:
I didn't see anyone bitching. Seems like your bitching, because you interpreted our observations as bitching.
Um...

dar_win said:
diablo and starcraft are almost dead, they will never be what they once were
Kaneda said:
Its so true, I get sad sometimes when I play d2 and you can remeber the first 20 chat rooms being FULL. Now theres only like 3-5 w/ half people in them.
badboy said:
And blizzard doesn't seem to want to stop the bots spamming people all the time with pm's, joining games, or the chat channels, blizzard has definately given up on Diablo.
Sovereign said:
Simple way to get them to care again. Put a small montly fee.

I'd pay it if it means I don't get auto aimed by 1 out of every 1.1 people on bnet (avg)
badboy said:
Pay for Diablo 2? Hell no. Maybe if Diablo 3 would come out I would pay for it, but definately not Diablo2.
Don't go getting fucking self-righteous on me.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-07-18, 08:21 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Um..."
Apparently now, expressing discontent in a calm and logical manner and making suggestions that could make the game a better place represents BITCHING in Bob's little world. A note has been made for future reference.

Don't become enraged please. That woudl be bitching about our posts, and we can't have that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Apparently now, expressing discontent..."
Fucking really. Bob has a buttplug in his asshole lately. From whining in my life discussion thread because apparently I get more girls than he does, to this DII thread, where he doesnt even need to be, because he doesnt even play DII to my knowledge.

Oh well, I know your going to say "psh please nigga" but from my interpretation, your saying " your full of shit" because you think its impossible to have more than one girlfriend; bobs gay, and pregnant, ITS BIG NEWS! and dont get all mad at me bobby just because im black
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-07-19, 12:26 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Fucking really. Bob has a buttplug in..."
World of Diablo

or just plain D3 would be nice......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-19, 11:12 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Fucking really. Bob has a buttplug in..."
First off, wrong thread, but since you called it, I'll address it.

I'm not saying that "its impossible to have more than one girlfriend." I'm saying that you didn't have a girl say to you, "Hey, come over and fuck me in a couple of days. Okay?" I'm saying you're delusional. I'm also saying that you're hung up on this girl despite your denying it, else you wouldn't have made a thread about it.

And if insulting people anonymously online makes you feel like you have a bigger sack, then go ahead. I'm glad you've found some outlet to make you feel a little better about your shit of a life. Enjoy.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-07-19, 11:15 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "First off, wrong thread, but since you..."
Yeah Slaynish, let's not talk about this useless crap here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2005-07-19, 11:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Apparently now, expressing discontent..."
"Expressing discontent" in whatever manner you please is bitching. It means to complain. Are you complaining? You are? Point made.

Regardless of verbage, people have been complaining about D2 since it came out. Not enough items! Too many dupes! Too many hacks! People are using wallhack in PvP! Too many bots! I can't use wallhack now! Too many items in economy! I can't use my bot!

Blizzard has been more than helpful and understanding. They're no longer making money from D2, so any input at all from them should be received thankfully.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob