Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Halo PC Demo!
Posted 2003-10-18, 09:31 PM
This weekend, Microsoft decided to release a demo version of Halo for PC to give those who haven't yet had a taste of Covenent blood a little incentive to go pick it up.

The demo includes one Single Player mission, "The Silent Cartographer," and my favorite original multiplayer map, "Blood Gulch" available for play. You can join up to 15 other players in a LAN or online game filled with rockets, plasma, and of course, tons of vehicles in this action packed demo.

uncapped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-18, 10:39 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Didnt the game already come out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-18, 10:45 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Ya, but the demo is to get people to buy it.

I just downloaded it from fileplanet.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-19, 04:03 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
The graphics are all cartoony.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Count Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCount Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Count Zero

Posted 2003-10-19, 10:23 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Hm... gonna test it later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
d2freak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweend2freak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

d2freak

Posted 2003-10-19, 10:46 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
I love the game. Well, I loved the game when it was on Xbox, too. This is a must buy for any video game fan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-10-19, 11:24 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Don't plan on playing Halo if you have a shitty graphics card...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-10-19, 09:28 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
is there a link where i could get the demo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-20, 01:17 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
i downlaoded full game just to find out my tnt2 cant even run the menu =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-20, 04:14 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
mjordan2nd said:
is there a link where i could get the demo
www.fileplanet.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-22, 04:20 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Hades-Knight said:
i downlaoded full game just to find out my tnt2 cant even run the menu =(
Yeah, it's stupid as hell. I have an old 3dfx card that does good in CS (what I use it for), but I need a new card for new games coming out. It's a good thing I'm getting a Radeon.. =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-10-22, 05:52 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Is there any mininum requirements for it? Like 128 Ram? 64 vid? Etc?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:12 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
256 Ram and a 32mb videocard should suffice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-23, 06:23 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Thats cool, I make the cut. So the game is on FilePlanet.com? I guess I'll go check it out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-10-23, 09:00 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
my tnt2 is 32mb but cant run it =(, guess i ened geforce 2 and up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-10-24, 08:04 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
Geforce 2 won't cut it either, pal. I'm thinking a 64mb card would be minimal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-25, 02:26 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Halo PC Demo!"
how much is halo any ways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon