Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-09-11, 06:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "What do you consider waste? The way..."
How laughable...speaking like Kelsy Grammar just so you can make yourself feel good about yourself...so you can feel all special inside...why would you make yourself into something so pathetic?

I bet you would eat a sandwich with a fork and knife too. No you are a glorified ass kisser and the only one who sounds stupid is the person who tries to act like something he isn't so he can feel important...face reality you poser and learn from things rather than lumping them all together as magical and unexplainable.

1. I see you failed to support your own words. Try again.

2. You should know by now if you're truly in tune with anything as intelligent as you claim it is that nothing is perfect. Try again.

3. According to you evolution is only possible to a certain extent. This is not true according to studies and various experiments. Try again.

4. Once again you have me saying. Try again. Already been done. If you took the time to go to a country where every little bit of human research isn't shot down by a bunch of people who can't accept reality you would know this...well no you wouldn't because you aren't even on par with the average retard in some foreign countries.

Now here is my real question poser. Why? Why do you resort to mass escapism? You try so hard to evade known facts and you never try to find out about the unknown ones. You look at things you don't understand and dismiss them as magic that is unexplainable. Why do you torture yourself with some stupid charade that will get you nowhere? You waste your life trying to avoid reality, why? What scares you about reality so much that you resort to such grand escapism?

Answer these questions and I might grant you another post. Otherwise I refuse to communicate with you since all you would be is a little boy who can't take a close look at reality.

And for the love of your parents stop acting like Grav. No one really talks like Kelsy Grammar and no one ever will because it was made as a sitcom and nothing else. Stop pretending you aren't a hillbilly and trying to make yourself feel good with more escapism...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:41 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "How laughable...speaking like Kelsy..."
I am so confused because you're an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-11, 08:14 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "1. It isn't all recycled. Ever heard of..."
hotdog said:
1. It isn't all recycled. Ever heard of Alchemy? In order to obtain anything you MUST give something of equal value. The fact that many things give more or less than they obtain shows that everything isn't "recycled" and that much is wasted even among nature.
This point blatantly denies physics.

Also, alchemy has been discredited since the middle ages except by the eccentric.

Quote:
4. Do I need to? Last night a Neurologist did it and many others did it before he did.
Again, not true. The human brain is not well known at all. However I will concede that whether or not it's complicated is subjective. It is probably the most difficult biological structure to understand, though.

Quote:
Children do not think of things like that
I did.

Quote:
You should know by now if you're truly in tune with anything as intelligent as you claim it is that nothing is perfect. Try again.
My perfection is a live contradiction of your statement.

Quote:
You look at things you don't understand and dismiss them as magic that is unexplainable.
What exactly are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-12, 05:39 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "How laughable...speaking like Kelsy..."
hotdog said:
How laughable...speaking like Kelsy Grammar just so you can make yourself feel good about yourself...so you can feel all special inside...why would you make yourself into something so pathetic?

I bet you would eat a sandwich with a fork and knife too. No you are a glorified ass kisser and the only one who sounds stupid is the person who tries to act like something he isn't so he can feel important...face reality you poser and learn from things rather than lumping them all together as magical and unexplainable.
LOL

I see you're into stereotyping. Just because I can speak coherent english and like to be understood, I'm obviously a no-life nerd rabidly posting whilst e-raged at my dark little desk muttering to my pens about how all the kids at school pick on me?

For your information, I post from work, I listen to Death Metal, I don't wear anything but jeans, and I would never pretend to be something I wasn't because utterly despise liars and thieves.

hotdog said:
1. I see you failed to support your own words. Try again.
See my post about "Mass-Energy Equivalence", and try reading it this time. Obviously because you're such an anti-nerd, I realize reading words without pictures might be a little difficult, but the Wiki entry does have a few graphics for your simple-minded viewing pleasure.

As stated, your horseshit isn't possible according to modern Physics.

Try again.

hotdog said:
2. You should know by now if you're truly in tune with anything as intelligent as you claim it is that nothing is perfect. Try again.
No shit nothing is perfect, I never said that it was, I was explaining -Spector-'s point of view to you, I don't give a flying fuck if you want to be obstinate here. You're arguing with the translator on a technicality, you stupid shit. Point out where I EVER said that there is a perfect ANYTHING.

Try again.

hotdog said:
3. According to you evolution is only possible to a certain extent. This is not true according to studies and various experiments. Try again.
AGAIN, you're arguing with the fucking translator. I'm a firm believer in evolution, the evidence is solid proof. The beginning of the universe is the only main point where I'm open-minded on the subject. Again, find where I EVER said anything along the lines of what you're claiming.

Try again.

hotdog said:
4. Once again you have me saying. Try again. Already been done. If you took the time to go to a country where every little bit of human research isn't shot down by a bunch of people who can't accept reality you would know this...well no you wouldn't because you aren't even on par with the average retard in some foreign countries.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Do you even have an idea what the hell you're saying? Show me evidence, then, I'll show you some of mine:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsolve...n_neuroscience

hotdog said:
Now here is my real question poser. Why? Why do you resort to mass escapism? You try so hard to evade known facts and you never try to find out about the unknown ones. You look at things you don't understand and dismiss them as magic that is unexplainable. Why do you torture yourself with some stupid charade that will get you nowhere? You waste your life trying to avoid reality, why? What scares you about reality so much that you resort to such grand escapism?
You have the complete wrong impression of me, I'm a scientific person. I love learning so much, I have dedicated my life to learning as much as I can, and I would stay in college until I had taken every course if it would be a viable means of earning a living. You're the one evading known facts, and claiming the impossible, perhaps you should ask this question of yourself.

hotdog said:
Answer these questions and I might grant you another post. Otherwise I refuse to communicate with you since all you would be is a little boy who can't take a close look at reality.
ROFL

hotdog said:
And for the love of your parents stop acting like Grav. No one really talks like Kelsy Grammar and no one ever will because it was made as a sitcom and nothing else. Stop pretending you aren't a hillbilly and trying to make yourself feel good with more escapism...
Okay, I'll bite. Who is Kelsy Grammar? Also, I haven't used any words that I normally don't use in everyday conversation in similar discussions. There are lots of people who talk like this, just because you suffer from Ostrich Syndrome doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-12, 09:32 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "LOL I see you're into stereotyping. ..."
Oh, here's one for MJordan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

I've discovered religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-12, 10:32 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Oh, here's one for MJordan:..."
Heh, well it was GOD I was against. I've always been a pastafarian.

rAMEN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-14, 04:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh, well it was GOD I was against...."
RAmen indeed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker