Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-16, 02:14 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea ...that's normally what I hope for..."
I think girls use abortion as a tool way too much so that they can have sex as much as they want and don't have to worry about the responsibilities of a child afterwards. If the life if the mother is in danger, or there was a rape case, it is a good reason for abortion, otherwise, own up to what you have done if you went and had sex and got pregnant. You are taking the life of another by aborting a child, and if we punished by death for women aborting, do you think they would go out and have sex too much, and risk getting pregnant when they knew they would be killed if they killed the baby that they didn't want? I mean, honestly, we all have the right to choose what we do in life, but I think it is wrong to abort a child. I know they recently passed a law in Texas where a mother who has a child does not want it, can take that child to a hospital or fire station, and give the child to someone there and just walk off with no questions asked. I think this idea is much better than aborting, or leaving a child you do not want for dead. The only hassle to the mother at this point is carrying the child to term; the hospital or other facilities will deal with the adoption part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-08-16, 02:31 PM in reply to Hunsy's post starting "I think girls use abortion as a tool..."
True, just next time, use a bit of punctuation.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "True, just next time, use a bit of..."
D3V said:
True, just next time, use a bit of punctuation.
Sorry about that. I tend to get a little long winded when I am on a debate topic I am either for or against. I usually tend to type as I would talk in that situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHunsy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hunsy

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:02 PM in reply to Hunsy's post starting "Sorry about that. I tend to get a..."
Yeah true true, so basically we've all got the same opinion ... as a majority. So how come fucking politicians can't just agree on something, I'm sure even MOST of America would agree that Abortion is wrong, and that there are some instances where it can be okay. Simple as that.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah true true, so basically we've all..."
D3V said:
Yeah true true, so basically we've all got the same opinion ... as a majority. So how come fucking politicians can't just agree on something, I'm sure even MOST of America would agree that Abortion is wrong, and that there are some instances where it can be okay. Simple as that.
Well, no.

Generally "liberals" argue that the fetus is not a human life and therefore it's a woman's rights issue rather than an issue about life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:05 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, no. Generally "liberals" argue..."
Even so, those are the "hardcore" liberals. Most of the people I know are AGAINST abortion, but do believe it shouldn't be banned, and that there should be cases in which it is okay.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Even so, those are the "hardcore"..."
D3V said:
Even so, those are the "hardcore" liberals. Most of the people I know are AGAINST abortion, but do believe it shouldn't be banned, and that there should be cases in which it is okay.
I wouldn't say they're hardcore, really. That is fairly mainstream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I wouldn't say they're hardcore,..."
Well it's where your from really. I was pretty much raised Democrat/Liberal we go to church, have the whole concept of God and life down, and that as soon as there is a heartbeat, it's a living thing, I believe that takes like 6 weeks or so to happen?.. But that's what we think, I guess i'm behind on the times of some of these people out there.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, no. Generally "liberals" argue..."
mjordan2nd said:
Well, no.

Generally "liberals" argue that the fetus is not a human life and therefore it's a woman's rights issue rather than an issue about life.
I actually agree with that, up to a point.

At the stage when foetus can survive outside the womb, then I consider it a child and a human life, and at that point abortion should not be allowed. Saying that, abortion should be heavily advised against after the stage in the foetus' growth when the central nervous system has developed - that's at 24 weeks, I think.

However, on top of all that, I subscribe to the view that only rape victims, or mothers whose lives may be in danger should they give birth, should be allowed abortions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-16, 04:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I actually agree with that, up to a..."
Yes, but then you have everyone else opposed to it for their religious beliefs... Man, this world is never going to agree.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 04:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, but then you have everyone else..."
D3V said:
Yes, but then you have everyone else opposed to it for their religious beliefs... Man, this world is never going to agree.
Doesn't the states have Catholics? Honestly, Here in "Canada" The people against Abortion Would be Catholics while most of them are the horniest of girls. Sin if they have sex before marriage... Which is basically very sad.. I just think you should have the right to have a abortion, I beleive adoption would be a better idea!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-16, 05:45 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Doesn't the states have Catholics?..."
Waiting until marriage to have sex or to live together (mormons) is incredibly stupid.

I mean, the IDEA and the PRINCIPLES behind waiting until marriage to have sex is alright, if that's your kind of thing, but sex is a pretty significant part of a relationship, and until you've explored your relationship pretty well, getting married is dumb. You might have a perfect relationship until you have sex and if that doesn't work out, most likely the marriage wont either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-16, 06:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I actually agree with that, up to a..."
Lenny said:
I actually agree with that, up to a point.

At the stage when foetus can survive outside the womb, then I consider it a child and a human life, and at that point abortion should not be allowed. Saying that, abortion should be heavily advised against after the stage in the foetus' growth when the central nervous system has developed - that's at 24 weeks, I think.

However, on top of all that, I subscribe to the view that only rape victims, or mothers whose lives may be in danger should they give birth, should be allowed abortions.

Agreed. I don't feel guilty for my sperm dying, tbh. That's what, 100-200 million potential humans a shot? =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-16, 06:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Agreed. I don't feel guilty for my..."
Willkillforfood said:
That's what, 100-200 million potential humans a shot? =P

Right, but none of them with a complete human genome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Right, but none of them with a complete..."
True, but they're half a human! I told a girl she had murdered billions of people in her mouth, haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood