Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:11 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The real arguement ender would be "Who..."
hotdog said:
You looking at her in your "She can do no wrong light" is the worst thing anyone can do when looking at a politician. I have no doubt you and KA are totally awed by the prospect of a HUMAN and an AMERICAN one at that being some super human entity that is super intelligent, but that is not what Hillary is
LOL.

Umm....

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-13, 06:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL. Umm.... WHAT THE FUCK ARE..."
Someone let's the kid with down syndrome onto the PC too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:22 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The real arguement ender would be "Who..."
hotdog said:
As amusing as you two are spamming some stupid shit at someone because they know more than you and don't put any human being on a pedestal laced with gold is pathetic. Stop posting unless it's a valid defense in the future as it's not as amusing the second time. If you fail to bring up counter evidence as to why she wouldn't do or say such things like every other person has done I will assume I pawned your head to the Koreans.
That was, by far, the worst conclusion to an argumentative statement I've seen on Zeleron thus far. Admittedly, I haven't been here very long, so I'm sure there have been and will be more of these diatribes of mixed metaphor, incongruous verbage, and general lack of logical punctuation. Any value that may possibly exist in your post is lost via your butchery of the written word. Good show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:49 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "That was, by far, the worst conclusion..."
His power level far exceeds yours, Vault. You should really consider revising your criticism of his retarded response because not only is he smarter than us, but he also can destroy the earth with one finger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "His power level far exceeds yours,..."
I guess I'll consider myself warned.
Wait, "warned" isn't the word I'm looking for...

"Unimpressed." That's it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:54 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I guess I'll consider myself warned...."
But he clearly knows what he's talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:42 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The real arguement ender would be "Who..."
Why does nobody listen to me when I say hotdog is our stupidest member?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav