Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Hillary Quotes
Posted 2007-08-10, 04:04 PM
Quote:
"Where is the goddamn fucking flag? I want the goddamn fucking flag up every fucking morning at fucking sunrise."
-Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day,1991 (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244)

"You sold out, you mother fucker! You sold out!"
-Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213)

"Fuck off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers everyday, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.
Talking to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 )

"You fucking idiot."
- Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 )

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259)

"Get fucked! Get the fuck out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
- Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents. (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89)

"Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck away from me! Don't come with in ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say,Okay!!!?"

- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139)

"Where's the miserable cock sucker?
-Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!"
-Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air
Force One. (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72)

"Son of a bitch."
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259)

What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our
enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
- Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans
had been invited to the Clinton White House (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?
- Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan,p.55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices....
Government has to make those choices for people"
-Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous
taxpayer-funded health care plan (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.20) -
Do you think she said them? Do you think this was fabricated to stain her character? Give your opinion here.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2007-08-10 at 04:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-10, 04:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Hillary Quotes"
I'm not saying she's a saint or anything, but I highly doubt she said most of those things. She'd be incredibly stupid to say almost anything in that list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 04:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not saying she's a saint or..."
Someone else pointed out almost all these books are anti-Clinton books too, so that probably taints their credibility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-10, 04:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Someone else pointed out almost all..."
I would think any book that had these quotes in it would be anti-clinton.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would think any book that had these..."
"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243)

Yea right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting ""Come on Bill, put your dick up! You..."
I know right.

Yeah, I'm sure Hillary said that at a political rally. But it's pretty mysterious that it isn't on the news or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-10, 10:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I know right. Yeah, I'm sure Hillary..."
Sensationalist books trying to get money for stupid trash while also serving a political agenda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-11, 11:21 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sensationalist books trying to get..."
None of these could possibly be real quotes.

She's still a twat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-11, 03:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Hillary Quotes"
Most of them are probably urban myths (I have a friend who says he heard Clinton say...), though it wouldn't be surprising if one or two were real.

The fact that she's a politician could lend it more credibility - as she's in the public eye she'll make every attempt to look like THE person people want leading them. In private, for all the public care she could be a psycopath who goes home and hangs the post-man up by his balls for creasing a letter as he posts it through the letter box.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-11, 07:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Most of them are probably urban myths..."
Anything pertaining to telling Bill to put his penis away is 100% true. That guy was a horndog and everyone knows it and everyone is guilty for telling him to keep his penis in his pants everywhere he went. The rest may or may not be true though.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-11, 07:40 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Anything pertaining to telling Bill to..."
I really doubt she said that in public, even if he was a womanizer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-11, 10:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I really doubt she said that in public,..."
EVERYONE said it in public to his ass dude. There was a time when he was walking around with people during his election and someone told him to. So if your gonna point the finger you better have ten million fingers per hand or you won't cover everyone who said it to him in both public or private sessions.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-11, 10:26 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "EVERYONE said it in public to his ass..."
"Everyone" can say it. But a public figure such as herself who undoubtedly had her own political aspirations is one of the people who's less likely to say it. However, there's no reason to debate this with you. You have no clue if she did or didn't and neither do I. But a woman as intelligent and motivated as her probably isn't that retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-11, 11:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting ""Everyone" can say it. But a public..."
Agreed, it might be TRUE but she sure as hell didn't say it, she's not that dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-11, 11:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Agreed, it might be TRUE but she sure..."
Are you daft? We are talking about an American. Of course shes that stupid. Also WKFF you obviously don't pay much attention or attend political outings because some of that has been more than conformed by people who couldn't care less if she wins or not, people who want her to lose, and people who want her to win. You should pay attention and use those things framing your face more often.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-11, 11:18 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Are you daft? We are talking about an..."
Alright, you've convinced me.

That you're a moron. Why would a first lady/senator/presidential hopeful say something like that where other people can hear her? Politicians are not stupid people, for the most part. She wouldn't do something like that that would so obviously hurt her political career.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-12, 11:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Alright, you've convinced me."
Hotdog, I know you're a senior political analyst in your own mind so arguing with you is just retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hotdog, I know you're a senior..."
The real arguement ender would be "Who cares?". Honestly she is running for president so all I care about is her military background. You looking at her in your "She can do no wrong light" is the worst thing anyone can do when looking at a politician. I have no doubt you and KA are totally awed by the prospect of a HUMAN and an AMERICAN one at that being some super human entity that is super intelligent, but that is not what Hillary is, and by looking at someone in this light your no better than those christian zealots who look at god the same way. The only difference is that you give your power to someone who can actually screw you over big time. Politicians make the same amount of mistakes an everyone else because they ARE everyone else you fool. We don't have some special lab where we create politicians and then send them to some super school for politics. You know how many crimes were comitted by congress members BEFORE they were in power? A human is human and all humans make mistakes regardless of what the surrounding circumstances are. Hillary isn't the only one to have said such things at some point in her life. Many others (including the guy you put in office recently) made a some stupid mistakes during their campaigns and Hillary is no different.

As amusing as you two are spamming some stupid shit at someone because they know more than you and don't put any human being on a pedestal laced with gold is pathetic. Stop posting unless it's a valid defense in the future as it's not as amusing the second time. If you fail to bring up counter evidence as to why she wouldn't do or say such things like every other person has done I will assume I pawned your head to the Koreans.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-13, 01:19 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The real arguement ender would be "Who..."
I stopped reading about halfway through because you're dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I stopped reading about halfway through..."
Same here ..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V