Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "If you want me to stop sniping and..."
ok cool, but once again, it's gonna be a while before this happens again, k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "ok cool, but once again, it's gonna be..."
kyeruu said:
ok cool, but once again, it's gonna be a while before this happens again, k?
Then don't expect serious discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Then don't expect serious discussion."
i never said i was expecting one any time soon.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "If you want me to stop sniping and..."
Well, you seemed to have desired that in this thread. If not, then this should really not be in this section of the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:14 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "first and most importantly, jeho'va..."
kyeruu said:
it'shard trying ot get logicn into a hard headed skull
I've heard multiple Christians say this, and I find it more and more ironic every time I hear it.

And Jehova's Witness' are a cult. Fucking crazies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:37 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "first and most importantly, jeho'va..."
I fucking called it.

No, they follow a cultish version of Christianity. Hell, many don't even want to be Christian. You pervert some of the Christian beliefs, hell, you guys even claim Jesus and Satan were brothers. You misinterpret Logos in the first chapter and verse of John.

Besides, should you have been disfellowshipped by now for all the crap you've claimed and said?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:47 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "first and most importantly, jeho'va..."
kyeruu said:
first and most importantly, jeho'va witneses dont' follow any cultish version of christianity, they follow the real way, and second and furthermore, i freakign give up, it'shard trying ot get logicn into a hard headed skull, this started out as any regular opinion and debate, people giving opinions and and debating upon certain informatin and such, this went from a O and D to a slap fest of pure argument over difference in beliefs, i am not going to participate in this any more, believe what you want, it was fun talking a little inteligent for awhile, back to my usual, spamming, time wasting, screw around all i like, self.

I bet your all so happy i'm going back to the chatterbox, tsk tsk tsk.
lol

Every person who follows a religion claims "it's the REAL way", you're no exception.

Also, you can't really have a true O&D based on religious beliefs because most religions have 0 confirming evidence and have to be accepted on blind faith, meaning you either dig it or you don't. It's like asking if people like Pepsi or not...

kyeruu said:
and as a last thing, god killed thousands of people because they thought they could go against him, defied his law, and went to side with satan, they sdeserved to die anyhow.
This is enough to get God branded as a terrorist, according to US Foreign Policy. Amusing that we just executed Hussein for the same thing, wouldn't you say? God is not my shepherd, because shepherds are supposed to care for all their flock, not just the ones that come when you call their name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-25, 03:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "lol Every person who follows a..."
ha, being the little black sheep will get you killed to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-25, 05:58 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "ha, being the little black sheep will..."
kyeruu said:
ha, being the little black sheep will get you killed to...
lol

Now we've established that I'm morally superior to God, isn't that cute?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "lol Now we've established that I'm..."
you guys jsut don't understand, god doesn't NEEd a reason to care for us, he created us and if he wants we can die, but he hasn't killed us yet has he? your all being ungratefull for being alive in the first plce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:36 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you guys jsut don't understand, god..."
Seems in the Pentateuch he didn't have problems killing us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:55 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "you guys jsut don't understand, god..."
kyeruu said:
you guys jsut don't understand, god doesn't NEEd a reason to care for us, he created us and if he wants we can die, but he hasn't killed us yet has he? your all being ungratefull for being alive in the first plce.
Everything has a reason. That reason may be beyond our current comprehension, however it's there.

And why would you be grateful for being alive? You didn't ask for it. I would have been perfectly content carrying on as I was before my conception.

If God is the one who gave you life surely he has some ulterior motive for you. And it's a leap of faith to think that the only way you can be grateful for your life is through accepting Jesus as your savior. I personally think that you are a lot more grateful for your life if you are going out and helping people, educating people, nurturing the environment, or anything of that sort as opposed to sitting in a building worshiping God even if God does exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-26, 04:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Everything has a reason. That reason..."
Exactly. I try as best I can to be a good person in most areas, but if I am sent to Hell because I don't believe some Jewish Zombie rose from his grave then I hope they have advancement opportunities in Hell, because I'd be glad to help dethrone God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker