Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-01-26, 12:10 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting ""I will rip out your eyeballs and..."
Doofus_AW said:
"I will rip out your eyeballs and skullfuck you!"

Gunnery Sgt.

-- Full Metal Jacket --
That was also in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" (I think it was, i know i heard skullfuck in it...might be another movie)

also, here's a quote I like "And Thou Shalt take Thine Holy Handgrenade and count to 3. 3 is the number you shall count to. Do not count to 1 or 2 unless 2 is followed by 3. For 3 is the number you shall count to" -Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail (let me know if i forgot any part of that)

Last edited by KagomJack; 2004-01-26 at 12:14 AM. Reason: good quote
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-26, 11:42 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "alright mj here are my favorite quotes..."
timmay1113 said:
alright mj here are my favorite quotes lol

"That there's some good in this world mr. frodo, and its worth fightin for" ~ Samwise, The Two Towers

" Fear is the path to the darkside, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"
~Yoda, The Phantom Menace

" Let off some steam Bennet"
~ Arnold S., Commando

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do??" ~Arnold, Kindergarden Cop

" What did you do????"
~ Chris Farley, Tommy Boy

" Like a glove"
~ Jim Carrey, Ace Ventura

" I'll make ya famous"
~ Billy the Kid, Young Guns

" Dodge This"
~ Trinity, The Matrix

" IM GOING TO DIG YOUR HEART OUT WITH A SPOON!!"
~ Evil dude, Robin Hood

" I'm your Huckleberry"
~Doc Holliday, Tombstone

" Man whats wrong with you, you dont interupt a black man in a buffet!"
~ Carter, Rush Hour 2
lol you got 2 of my favs...

the chris farely one and the robin hood one...

another "Dont worry harry, I took care of it", Jim Carey... Dumb&Dumber
"We landed on the moon!", Jim Carey... Dumb&Dumber

and many more from Dumb&Dumber

Last edited by Acer; 2004-01-26 at 11:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-01-26, 03:38 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "lol you got 2 of my favs... the..."
There was this part in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" where Antonio Banderas slipped under this guy with his guns pointed at the guys crotch and he says (in Spanish) "What do you want in Life?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-02-19, 12:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There was this part in "Once Upon a..."
Here are some good ones from some movies made by Happy Madison Productions..

Grandma: Sir, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me go to sleep.

Orderly: You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up! Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. You're in my world now, grandma.

McGavin: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
Gilmore: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!

Gilmore To Bob Barker: The price is wrong, bitch.

These is from Billy Madison:

Sandler: Heey, Carl..Good to see you!

Chris Farley- NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Principal- Everyone in this room is dumber after hearing you speak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-02-24, 09:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting ""The path of the righteous man is beset..."
You get me slapped with a fine, you argue with the customers and I have to patch everything up, you get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse, and then to top it off, you ruin my relationship. I mean, what's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank? - Dante Hicks

Dante Hicks: Theoretically, people see money on the counter, and no one around, they think they're being watched.
Veronica: Honesty through paranoia.

Customer: Cute cat. What's its name?
Randal Graves: Annoying customer.

Randal Graves: Salsa shark. We're gonna need a bigger boat. Man goes into cage, cage goes into salsa, shark's in the salsa.

Randal Graves: She'll get over fu**in' a dead guy. Sh**, my Mom's been fu**in' a dead guy for thirty years--I call him Dad.

Gwen Turner: He tried to screw me somewhere very uncomfortable once.
T.S. Quint: What like the back of a Volkswagen?

Brodie Bruce: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-02-25, 12:18 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "You get me slapped with a fine, you..."
Got your nose! ~Freddy in Freddy vs. Jason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-27, 08:08 PM in reply to RaZ's post starting ""You better watch out or he'll cut off..."
Scott Evil: It's no hassle...
Dr. Evil: Sh!
Scott Evil: But...
Scott Evil: I'm...
Scott Evil: All I'm say...
Scott Evil: There gonna get a...
Scott Evil: I'm...
Scott Evil: I'm just...
Scott Evil: Would...
Dr. Evil: Sh!... Knock-knock.
Scott Evil: Who's there?
Scott Evil: But...
Dr. Evil: Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now,

Austin Powers: I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working.

Austin Powers: That's Dr. Evil's cat!
Vanessa Kensington: How can you tell?
Austin Powers: I never forget a pussy... cat.

Vanessa Kensington: Austin, I think I was paranoid about you and Alotta Fagina.
Austin Powers: No, you're right I nailed the bird.
Vanessa Kensington: Did you used protection ?
Austin Powers: Yeah, I had my 9mm with me.
Vanessa Kensington: No, I mean a condom.
Austin Powers: Only sailors wear condoms baby.
Vanessa Kensington: Not in the '90s Austin.
Austin Powers: Well they should, those filthy beggars go from port to port.

Scott Evil: I just think, like, he hates me. I really think he wants to kill me.
Therapist: He doesn't really want to kill you. Sometimes we just say that.
Dr. Evil: No actually the boy is quite astute. I really am trying to kill him, but so far unsuccessfully. He's quite wily like his old man.

Paddy O'Brien: They're always after me lucky charms.

Austin Powers: Name? Austin Danger Powers. Sex? Yes please!

Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, what do I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
Number Two: Sea Bass.
Dr. Evil: Sea bass.
Number Two: They're mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil: Are they ill tempered?
Number Two: Absolutely.

Austin Powers: That's not your mother, it's a man, baby!

Austin Powers: That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!

Austin Powers: but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!

Austin Powers: Well, no offense, but if that is a woman it looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick!

Texan: Whoo! That is one crazy get-up, mister... Are you in the show?
Austin Powers: No, actually, I'm English.
Texan: Oh... sorry.

Dr. Evil: I demand the sum... OF 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

Austin Powers: [holding Scott hostage] It seems the tables have turned, Dr. Evil.
Dr. Evil: Not really. Kill the little bastard, see if I care.
Scott Evil: But dad, we just had a breakthrough in group.
Dr. Evil: I had the group LIQUIDATED, you little shit! They were insolent!

Austin Powers: Pardon me for being rude. It was not me, it was my food. It just popped up to say hello, and now it's gone back down below.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-27, 08:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Scott Evil: It's no hassle... Dr...."
"Amazing grace, come sit on my face. Don't make me cry, I want a piece of that pie." Nurse in Halloween II.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-02-27, 09:51 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
The Architect - Hello, Neo.

Neo - Who are you?

The Architect - I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably [NOTE: Hold mouse over word to get definition] human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.

Neo - Why am I here?

The Architect - Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Neo - You haven't answered my question.

The Architect - Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Others? What others? How many? Answer me!"*
(Neo1980: I don't agree with whoever wrote this, I think that the monitors are showing Neo's possible answers, possible hinting that there are alternatives to his actions and hence the choice issue comes up. Also, the camera zooms in on Neo's current response, showing the choice made.)

The Architect - The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

*Again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Five versions? Three? I've been lied too. This is bull****."*

Neo: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

The Architect - Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly's systemic, creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.

*Once again, the responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "You can't control me! **** you! I'm going to kill you! You can't make me do anything!*

Neo - Choice. The problem is choice.

*The scene cuts to Trinity fighting an agent, and then back to the Architects room*

The Architect - The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Neo - The Oracle.

The Architect - Please. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Neo - This is about Zion.

The Architect - You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Neo - Bull****.

*The responses of the other Ones appear on the monitors: "Bull****!"*

The Architect - Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

*Scene cuts to Trinity fighting an agent, and then back to the Architects room.*

The Architect - The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

Neo - You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.

The Architect - There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept. However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.

*The Architect presses a button on a pen that he is holding, and images of people from all over the matrix appear on the monitors*

The Architect - It is interesting reading your reactions. Your five predecessors were by design based on a similar predication, a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the one. While the others experienced this in a very general way, your experience is far more specific. Vis-a-vis, love.

*Images of Trinity fighting the agent from Neo's dream appear on the monitors*

Neo - Trinity.

The Architect - Apropos, she entered the matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.

Neo - No!

The Architect - Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source, and the salvation of Zion. The door to the left leads back to the matrix, to her, and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you're going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal the onset of emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic, and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple, and obvious truth: she is going to die, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it.

*Neo walks to the door on his left*

The Architect - Humph. Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.

Neo - If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.

The Architect - We won't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-02-27, 10:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The Architect - Hello, Neo. Neo -..."
"Do not try and bend the spoon.
That's impossible.
Instead only try to realize the truth.

What truth?

There is no spoon."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-28, 12:37 AM in reply to Luhizot's post starting ""Do not try and bend the spoon. That's..."
Good fucking shit mjordan, that was pure genious, especially for my mind state at this moment. I commend you, and again, thank you. That was sincerely enjoyable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-28, 09:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Good fucking shit mjordan, that was..."
Kevin Spacy in The Usual Suspects:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the Earth that he didn't exist"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-02-29, 10:35 PM in reply to RaZ's post starting ""You better watch out or he'll cut off..."
We didn't land on Plymouth Rock! Plymouth Rock landed on us!
-Malcolm X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:37 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock!..."
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
-Willy Wonka and the Chocolat Factory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:48 PM in reply to platnum's post starting ""We are the music makers, and we are..."
"I'm the backwards man, the backwards man!" Tom Green, Freddy Got Fingered
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-02, 03:15 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
That is one pissed off goalie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That is one pissed off goalie."
If you are talking about the quote from Freddy vs. Jason, it was ""That goalie was pissed about somethin'."

"The snozberries taste like snozberries."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-03, 01:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
"Your the type of guy that would fuck a guy in his ass and not even have the god damm curtsey to give him a fucking reach around" - Full Metal Jacket.

If someone said it then opps. Don't want to look at every post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-03, 05:02 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting ""Your the type of guy that would fuck a..."
From South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Chef: You ever heard of the Emancipation Proclomation?
General: I don't listen to hip-hop.

From Donnie Darko

Prinicpal Cole: So, Donnie, explain to me exactly what you said to Mrs' Farmer...
Mrs. Farmer: I'll tell you what he said! He asked me to forcibly insert the Life Line exercise card into my anus!

Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny-suit?
Frank: Why do you wear that stupid man-suit?

From Big Trouble In Little China

Jack Burton:Great. Walls are probably three feet thick, welded shut from the outside, and covered with brick by now!
Wang Chi: Don't give up, Jack!
Jack Burton: Okay, I won't, Wang! Let's just CHEW our way out of here.

Jack Burton: Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

Jack Burton: I don't get this at all. I thought Lo Pan-
Lo Pan: Shut up, Mr. Burton! You were not brought upon this world to "get it!"

From Dogma

Azrael: Evil is an abstract. It's a human construct. But, true to his irresponsible nature, man won't own up to being its engineer, so he blames his dark deeds on my ilk. But its not enough to shadow his own exsistence no, he turned hell into a suffering pit, and why? Because it is beyond your ability to simply make personal recompense for the sins you commit. No, you choose rather to create a pyscho-drama, and dwell on a fallace belief that "God could never forgive your grievous offenses." So you bring your guilt and your inner decay with you to Hell. Where the horrid imaginations of so many gluttons for punishment gave birth to the sickness that has infected the abyss since the first one of your kind arrived there, begging to be punished. In doing so, they have transformed the cold and solitude, to pain and misery. I've spent eons privy to the flames, inhaling the decay, hearing the wail of the damned. I know what effect such horrors have on the delicate psyche of an angelic being. I'd rather not exsist than go back to that.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-03-04 at 02:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-03, 09:22 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
8 Mile

Jimmy Smith Jr: Hey Sol, do you ever wonder at what point you just got to say fuck it man like when you gotta stop living up here and start living down here?
Sol: It's 7.30 in the morning dawg.

Jimmy Smith Jr: This shit's gotta happen, and it's gotta happen now.

Jimmy Smith Jr: Mom, you gotta stop living your life like this.

Jimmy Smith Jr: At least I have a fuckin' job.

Jimmy Smith Jr: Here. Tell these people something they don't know about me.

Future: I had a lotta names, baby - The most jealous names. I used to be called Maximum, Brimstone, Godfather D - None of 'em worked, you-know-what-Ima-sayin'? 'Til one day someone said I was the future of hip-hop in Detroit. And that was it.

Stephanie: I gave 'im that nickname. When he was little he had these buck teeth and big ears and he was so cute, wike a wittle rabbit.

Alex: So, I hear you're a real dope rapper.
Jimmy Smith Jr: Who told you I was a "dope rapper?"

Jimmy Smith Jr: Hey don't be talkin' about my mom or my fuckin' car. I hear everything.
Sol: So he a ninja now?

Chedder Bob: Fuck the free world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire