Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:21 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Flesh Of My Flesh Blood Of My Blood (Def Jam Recordings/B.A.R./Ruff Ryders, 1998)

No Love For Me (1997)

Born Loser (1993)

At least, that's what a discography says.

They might be singles though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
o yes...i forgot he was part of the ruff ryders

the other 2 discs i have not heard of though. I just have and then there was X. For some reason for me it just goes back as far as its dark and hell is hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 08:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
That's the first one I ever heard.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 10:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I usually fall asleep by listening to some Metallica or System of The Down or a little Korn. Sometimes, I listen to Noemi or Scooter *trance* to also catch my Zzz's. If you have trouble sleeping, download this song. It is good to fall asleep to *In an non-insultant way*. I am not saying that it's only purpose is to help you sleep, I am saying it is a good song that you can listen to any time and when you want that song that is quiet yet keeping a good beat that can relax you into a good resting form, here you go.

Noemi - Y.O.U
Noemi - In my Dreams

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-11, 09:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
"I need serenity... In a place that I can hide.
I need serenity./i]. Nothing changes, days go by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 10:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I mostly listen to Linkin Park .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-11, 02:39 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I don't care for alternative.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-11, 04:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I also don't care for alternative... or rap... or pop... or country... or anything but classic rock, some new rock, a wee bit of punk, and whatever Coldplay is considered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-11, 04:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I like some op and some classical but Rock always rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 12:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Penny_Bags said:
Classic rock pwns you all. Guns N Roses baby!
yeah, thats the stuff :-P

since biggie and 2pac are gone i changed to rock, well soft rock that is 98.7 and 102.7
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-12, 04:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I hate soft rock. But your vote is a vote for rock so, hurray!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-12, 10:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I like Coldplay. I like Linkin Park.

101.1(not really that good ne more)
94.7(yay) = Rock Stations of Chicago land
95.1(yay)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-13, 09:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
OmniFalcon said:
94.7(yay) = Rock Stations of Chicago land
over here its soft jaz in the morning and classical at night.....hate that station!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Our best rock station is 101.1 WRIF. It pwns ALL!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:15 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
I listen to 92.3 0r 100.7 and sometimes there is rock on 96.5 but mostly rap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-13, 10:46 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
The RIFF owns all other rock stations. ANYWHERE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 11:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Whenever I wanna get my rock fix I turn it to 107.7. Woo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-13, 04:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
Puh-shaw! RIFF OWNS!

I think Godsmack, AC/DC, Mushroomhead, Perfect Circle, Puddle of Mudd are good. I like alot more, but I'm drunK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
most of you must be from a completely different steate then.I am from Ohio.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:17 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Rap vs. Rock"
i hate rap, LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony