Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-10-01, 06:16 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Here is Huma, please enjoy

Huma, Hero of the Lance:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-01, 11:07 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
"I can only point out that while Huma was a brave warrior and a great hero, he was not a model knight." -Sturm Brightblade
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-10-02, 03:22 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Nice quote from Sturm, Medieval Bob

Here is Rennard, all feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rennard:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-03, 04:48 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Should this be moved to computer graphics? It would get a lot more attention IMO.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-06, 04:17 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Hello zeal311, how are you doing? How was your weekend? I'm not sure, will it get more attention? If it will get more attention then that would be perfect if you can move it for me. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-06, 09:45 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Personally, I think Rennard has girly looking legs... For his age, he looks like the old, thinned out look should be more cut than feminine. Now that I'm looking back at Bennett, I'd have to say the same for him as Rennard.

Magius on the other hand, has very fitting proportins. He doesn't appear to have the bad-ass image of the others, so he is fine as is.

Baratheon looks great. Maybe a little too much shine on his armor though. Maybe some blood stains or a little rougher armor would suit him better. He looks as though he is more of a warrior/knight of show than valor or whatever...

The Minatour's muscles could use more better detail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-06, 09:50 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Looks VERY nice... Although this would fit better in a general traditional art section would it not? Sturm's legs need more detailing... But looks good nevertheless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-06, 09:54 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Yeah, well it was in Autumn Twilight, so I figured this Forum did it more justice.

If there was a General Art Forum, I'd put it there, but there isn't...

I was thinking General Media, but this was more fitting in my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-07, 12:07 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
May be make a sub forum in CG called traditional art?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-07, 12:19 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Suggest it in Ad-Mod for discussion if you want it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-07, 04:43 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Thank you for all of your feedbacks so far, guys, greatly appreciated

Here is a penciled page of the Dragonlance comic book, enjoy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-07, 04:44 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Thank you very much Zeal311, greatly appreciated
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-07, 04:47 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
They look pretty nice, but is there any type of background we need to understand these pictures, because as of right now, they just appear to be randomly drawn Medieval Time Themes.

Oh, and try not to double post. Put all your thoughts into one post, and if you can't just use the edit button, located on top of your avatar next to the quote button.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-08, 06:34 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Hi Titusfied, I'm really happy that you like the pics. The ones that you see with individual characters are simply sketches, no backgrounds, their purpose is solely to get feedback from Dragonlance fans or anyone else who has an idea, suggestion, or even a thought about the character. The comic book page is just a pencil and is still in production and not finished yet, I just wanted to give a sneek peek Thank you for the advice on the double post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-08, 03:26 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
The_Khan said:
Thank you very much Zeal311, greatly appreciated
Yea i sent it to titusfied and he moved it. That comic looks nice. Could you tell me anything about the story? or is that classified.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:43 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Very nice work. Besides, if I get some input, I might consider doing just that; starting a traditional art section on Zelaron as well, but having this sole thread inside for starters wouldn't be a good thing.

How many of you guys actually draw things, just for fun as an aspiring artist, or professionally?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:02 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I draw things for fun, anime and cartoon stuff mostly

and Khan, those drawings are very nice, whats the average time u spend on making 1 of those drawings ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:34 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I draw for fun... alot... Chruser you should know And yeah, the next step would be to add more background I can't wait!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:28 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Zeal311:
I'm happy that you like what you see. No, it's not classified. The Legend of Huma is a novel from the Dragonlance that we are adapting into comic book, it is about knights, dragons; chromatic (bad dragons) vs metallic (good dragons), and renegade mages. A great war is raging at the beginning of the book and it is about to come down to the final showdown between the Queen of Darkness and the forces of Paladine, and Huma is on the road to possibly finding the key to victory that can bring an end to this war.

Chruser:
Thank you, the artists that work for us are extremely talented. They are highly motivated as well, since they are working on the comic book adaptation of bestselling fantasy/scifi authors. So far we sold out of George R.R. Martin's the Hedge Knight, which sold out within a week of hitting the comic book stores. We are also doing Robert Silverberg, Tad Williams, Raymond E. Feist, Anne McCaffrey, and the rest we are not able to mention at this time.

We have some pretty famous authors working for us: The Hilderbrandt Brothers, Michael Kaluta, and Boris Vallejo Vallejo and Julie Bell to name a few. I can't draw, my stick figures are horrible, lol. If you want to see the Boris cover and the Michael Kaluta cover please let me know.

Undeadzombieguy:
I wish that God had blessed me with an artistic talent like yourself, my friend, but unfortunately, I can't draw, and my stick figures are absolutely horrible, lol

Randuin:
Wait until you see some of our finished pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-10-09, 03:52 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I like to draw, but just as a hobby, nothing more really. I'm not bad, but my talent ends at copying others work. I can draw just about anything anyone else can, but when forced to make up my own work, I'm pathetic to say the least. I always found that weird, but I can't help it.

I think a Forum like this would be very interesting. It would also encourage me to start drawing again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied