Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post d2 is totally ruined
Posted 2003-11-01, 07:37 PM
since the patch came out...the games gotten so boring.

i dont wanna sound like an idiot. but todays the first time i played the 1.10 patch...and my characters suck now.

oh...and i heard the more mf u have the better chance of uniques/sets u get.. instead of 1.9 when the more mf u had the more rares u got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-01, 08:41 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
what???
huh?!?!?

did you hacked uber items get r0x0r'd by blizzad??? o well, too bad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-11-01, 11:31 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
DarkestFears said:
what???
huh?!?!?

did you hacked uber items get r0x0r'd by blizzad??? o well, too bad..
The monsters are ungodly hard. I saw an 80's assassin in full nats get totally rocked by an act2 sand raider multilple times. Its fucking nuts. If you're not a sorc or zon, you're pretty much fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RainWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRainWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RainWind

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:02 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Scarfacetm said:

i dont wanna sound like an idiot. but todays the first time i played the 1.10 patch...and my characters suck now.

oh...and i heard the more mf u have the better chance of uniques/sets u get.. instead of 1.9 when the more mf u had the more rares u got.
It's the same thing but with enhancements, its like you never even notice them

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-11-02, 09:01 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
sorcs/zons suck bad in the beginning of 1.10..but druids pretty much own in the beginning..but after mid nightmare..and after better equip..i'm not too sure..cuz farthest i got is mid nightmare
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-11-02, 10:49 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Scarfacetm said:

It makes me feel all warm inside to see a hacked up newb come crying....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:41 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Scarfacetm said:

Owned by blizzard ?
Cant play with Synergy ?
Cant play without hacked item ?
You should put this for your homepage !
http://www.noob.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:31 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Scarfacetm said:
That didn't change. The higher MF you have, the higher chance of finding Magic/Rare/Set/Unique. It has always been like that.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:36 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
I agree. D2 is boring now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Count Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCount Zero is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Count Zero

Posted 2003-11-02, 02:46 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
I thought D2 was boring, so it doesn't change that much.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-02, 06:40 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
I think D2 is great now. Better weapon possibilities, new skills, and all kinds of other shit. You're just mad because you have to think for youselves for a change. Just because there are not longer set cookie cutter builds, doesn't mean the game suclks. It is back to the way it was made to played. No rushing, different builds, various skills, etc. Much much better now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-02, 07:15 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
I agree with titusifed. Its so much better with the added percentages for skills, new weapons, and better gameplay.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:48 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Yup its great now ! Diablo 2 isnt all based on item now ! No matter what you have you need to be a skilled player to be good in hell !
To everyone that cant play anymore please leave that game !
Im sick of noob that cant kill shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:59 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
It was getting to easy before the patch - These people who don't like the patch are the ones who can't handle getting killed. Thats part of the game remember - getting killed.

Oh and Paladins do pretty well - I was playing my 83 paly yesterday and he was doing just fine by himself in hell. He does have the advantage of his SS and schaefers etc... but you don't have to have a sorc or zon. In fact my ladder zon I started is dying left and right - her gear sux and its hard to play the front line where the drops are - so getting good gear is hard.

The new stuff added by the patch really helps too - by the way does anyone know which bow would be best to use for Breath Of The Dying?

Last edited by Nippletwister; 2003-11-03 at 07:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-03, 07:43 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "d2 is totally ruined"
Yes it is awsom how now even if you have the whole godly pk set up from 1.09 you can still get owned by a necro's bone spirit or a druids elementals.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon