Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Barack Obama
Posted 2008-06-04, 08:58 AM
Has done it! The Witch is dead!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-04, 09:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Barack Obama"
Is she not refusing to stand down for Vice President, though? Or did I hear wrong?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-04, 10:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Is she not refusing to stand down for..."
She said that she would take the VP spot, but funny thing is I don't think that Obama is going to select her as the VP, honestly.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-04, 03:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "She said that she would take the VP..."
He said good things about her, so he might.

3 words

McCain will Lose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-04, 03:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He said good things about her, so he..."
Hopefully, Cause I think she should be involved. Sad that she didnt make it actually....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
M107 LRSR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenM107 LRSR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

M107 LRSR

Posted 2008-06-04, 07:52 PM in reply to M107 LRSR's post starting "Hopefully, Cause I think she should be..."
I'm thinking that it might be a fight between Clinton and Edwards. I think Edwards would most definitely be the better of the two, but if Clinton were on the ticket it would be a sure thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-04, 08:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "She said that she would take the VP..."
She probably wouldn't select him as VP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-05, 07:54 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "She probably wouldn't select him as VP."
KagomJack said:
She probably wouldn't select him as VP.
I'm telling you guys, Hillary will not be on the ticket, nor will Edwards. It just doesn't click. Obama is all about preaching change, why use the same old candidates and what hasn't been working? Seriously, Gov. Richardson is in the crosshairs as a potential VP, but having a black guy and a mexican in the white house is probably a huge risk considering the wack-job white extremeists we have in this country.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-07-02, 05:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm telling you guys, Hillary will not..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm telling you guys, Hillary will not be on the ticket, nor will Edwards. It just doesn't click. Obama is all about preaching change, why use the same old candidates and what hasn't been working? Seriously, Gov. Richardson is in the crosshairs as a potential VP, but having a black guy and a mexican in the white house is probably a huge risk considering the wack-job white extremeists we have in this country.
the only thing that will change anything at all is another world war, if a civil war doesnt happen due to those white extremists we have in this country if things go the way they are. sadly the government this country was founded on was copied from the people that were massacred to take this land to begin with. sigh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
karmine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkarmine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

karmine

Posted 2008-07-04, 12:49 PM in reply to karmine's post starting "the only thing that will change..."
Baboon Hussein Obongo Osama Mohammad Obama is just a product of the government handout known as Political Affirmative Action. It's another government handout and simply said, "You've got to vote for the Negro instead!" Don't vote for Juan McAmnesty either. He's married to a frickin' Jewess, and even adopted a little third world child. If Political Affirmative Action wasn't in place then Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin or David Duke would become president. They are far more qualified but instead you gotta vote for the Negro instead. Obama's existence isn't even legal. Back in the 50s miscegenation was illegal. His whore of a mother sure loved third world scum (after she dated Baboon senior she went for some Indonesian muslim guy). He doesn't even look black to me, he's got orange skin, purple lips, still has the kinky hair, surprised he hasn't grown a tail yet... j/k. Still not your stereotypical spook but he is a halfling after all.

He promises free health care, free this, free that, welfare this, welfare that, affirmative action galore, government handouts for all Negroids in America and Africa (he'll either send over trillions of dollars to those lazy Negros in Africa or just bring all of them over here so they can come over getting more of their free hand outs, raping white women, and killing white men). Uncle Sam's gonna turn into Uncle Tom, the White House is gonna turn into the Black House, and the Man will be gone - instead of you and me handing out the free stuff to the Negros, it'll be THEM. I can't believe anyone would put their security in the hands of a Negro. He'll chimp out in the White House and probably press the nuke button when he has a severe case of TNB. A spook's idea of freedom isn't being free; it's about getting it all free. 200 years later those jigaboos are looking for reparations, which Baboon will give to them. I mean who the hell was feeding those little jungle bunnies while they were demonstrating, forming riots, and making mobs? Look at South Africa and Zimbabwe (former Rhodesia). White man owned those countries, they were great countries, Rhodesia was #2 in farming worldwide, then the Jews, liberals, and nigger lovers came in said "Aw they should be free of dat dere white man!" Well soon as that happened those little porch monkeys turned it into a piece of shit, didn't know how to farm, and now the white man in the U.S. is sending them more hand outs, free food, and all this bullshit just like we're supposed to because we owe these negros something?!? So we're supposed to trust that a Negro can actually run the United States in the WHITE House not the NEGRO house. Baboon will just sit on his ass in the Black House with all 25 of his hoes who he'll create 100 illegitimate bastard children who will all be on his welfare form which will state "Only Negros get hand outs and reparations now". He'll replace the bowling alley with a basketball hoop, the national anthem will now be the Negro National Anthem or some rap song, the Air Force One and his limo will be "pimped" out. Basically just put every aspect of TNB in there and Baboon's gonna enforce it.

The stock market will crash and he'll just say "Man dis stock market be raceest n sheet." His entire cabinet will be filled with the likes of Reverend Wright and all those other Nation of Islam Negros. He'll re-write history books and say George Washington was a Negro. He'll put in that niggers were riding around in space ships in Africa while 'dat dere evil whitey was still in deyz caves n sheet.' He'll make dat dere evil whitey his slave, and pardon all Negro murderers and rapists. He'll nuke white areas of the United States.

His church is anti-White, anti-American, anti-Semitic (a good thing though), and every nightmare for any true white American. All you brainwashed nigger lovers who watch your MTV when/if Baboon becomes president I hope his army of Negro crusaders you will be the first he enslaves, you dumb liberal commie scum. Already Baboon is ahead in the polls, we're gonna have our first orange Baboon purple-lipped halfling mulatto president who thinks hes a Negro. We'll all have to pay for all the handouts and reparations and free health care this Baboon will give to his 'niggaz' but people will vote for him anyways to prove they aren't "racist".

Already niggers are thinking they can do whatever they want because 'Manz we gon be in da Black House soon.' That Negress bitch sang the Negro National Anthem in Denver. Just wait a Negro's gonna walk up to you, bump into your shoulder, rape your white girlfriend, and then just go 'Wellz I can do dat cuz I iz in da Black House.' 100% of Negros are voting for him.

I am not currently proud to be a white American living in this Negro worshiping country. It's pathetic.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:04 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Baboon Hussein Obongo Osama Mohammad..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
His church is anti-White, anti-American, anti-Semitic (a good thing though), and every nightmare for any true white American.
I could've sworn that Obama has actually cut his ties with his Church - that is, he's left it.

And please, less of the N-bomb.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-07-04 at 01:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I could've sworn that Obama has..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I could've sworn that Obama has actually cut his ties with his Church - that is, he's left it.

And please, less of the N-bomb.
He was there for 20 years and in 2005 he donated 20,000 dollars. He constantly shouted "Black power!" "Down with Whitey!" at that Church, you think he's changed now? He wants to enslave all of us 'cracker ass white boiz' and yet people are still voting for him.

Negroid you mean? Its just the scientific term to describe their race.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "He was there for 20 years and in 2005..."
No, "nigger". I couldn't give a damn about the usage of "Negroid".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, "nigger". I couldn't give a damn..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
No, "nigger". I couldn't give a damn about the usage of "Negroid".
I usually don't say it. See I'm not a racist I don't have a problem if you are born a Negroid, Mongoloid, or whatever. It's just Negros develop a bunch of attitude problems and they think Whitey owes them something. I just think they should live in their own areas aware from the White man. They are never satisfied, even if Baboon became president they wouldn't really care about them having their first Negro as president. They would just know that they could keep asking for more free handouts, and Baboon would just keep on giving and giving because he's 'helpin a bruvva out'. You got a bunch of third worlders coming into our countries thinking they can do whatever they want, ask for handouts, and all this bullshit. You got the Muslims thinking they can rape women for not wearing veils, and impose Sharia's Law on us. You got Mexicans who think they can wave their flags on American soil. You got Negros who think that we owe them something, reparations, and got a huge problem with Whitey. That's what I hate. You can't help what you are born as. Just take a look at Africa. All they do is take and take and take some more. We're supposed to give them food and free handouts because they don't know how to grow it themselves. Hey, if you want the first Negro president, go to Africa. That's all I have to say about that. Why should we have to suffer through the reign of a Negroid? Where's the Negros running for president in Europe? It sickens me everywhere I go I see a Negro thinking he runs the place. And now Baboon may become president. It's sick.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:44 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I usually don't say it. See I'm not a..."
I must admit, I do agree with a couple of things you're saying. England has a massive influx of immigrants every year, many of whom don't bother to learn English, or about the English culture. A lot of Muslims come over and think that they can still practice their law and whole way of life from their own country. It annoys me, at times. At least learn the language, for Pete's sake.

The thing is, though, immigration is one of those subjects where you've got to be so careful about what you say - one wrong word or ambiguous statement and you've got the political correctness idiots on you before you can grab the shotgun.

zonalon said: [Goto]
Where's the Negros running for president in Europe?

That's actually quite a good question - I can't think of any black candidates for leadership positions.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-07-04 at 01:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-04, 01:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I must admit, I do agree with a couple..."
Wow. I don't want to admit it, but I agree with you two. All this time, I was against Obama because he's the Anti-Christ (Found stuff on the internet) Now I just think logically...
Anyone ever notice how if you're not Black you're White according to alot of them...?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-04, 02:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wow. I don't want to admit it, but I..."
Oh, I'm not against Obama (indeed, if I was American I'd vote for him without a second thought), or racist in any way, I just get annoyed with ignorant immigrants. It's the EU, that's the problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-04, 05:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh, I'm not against Obama (indeed, if I..."
Quote:
I must admit, I do agree with a couple of things you're saying. England has a massive influx of immigrants every year, many of whom don't bother to learn English, or about the English culture. A lot of Muslims come over and think that they can still practice their law and whole way of life from their own country. It annoys me, at times. At least learn the language, for Pete's sake.

The thing is, though, immigration is one of those subjects where you've got to be so careful about what you say - one wrong word or ambiguous statement and you've got the political correctness idiots on you before you can grab the shotgun.
Most white people aren't too fond of the countries that they built being handed over to a bunch of foreigners on orders of the ZOG. But yep, they are afraid of being called politically incorrect or even worst 'racist'. I'm not too fond of everyone in previously white Europe suddenly adopting Sharia's Law and wearing those funny looking towels on their heads. That, or everyone's wearing pants that don't fit, talking jungle jibberish out of one side of their mouth, and playing and listening to that crappy rap music. Then in America, everyone's swinging pinatas from trees, eating burritos and tacos every day for dinner, and swinging that foreign flag called the Mexican flag on top with the American flag turned upside down. When white Europeans came to this land, they didn't wave their old flag. They waved the American flag only. Go up to a Mexican, a Negro, a Lebanese, an Iraqi, go up to them ask where their loyalties are.

They come in, go into the cities like they own the damn place, turn it into "their" part of town, the colored part of town for Negros, act like they built the damn place when it was the white man who built all these damned cities, then they tear the place down (like Detroit), crime skyrockets because the cultures collide, Whitey moves out into the suburbs. Then, after they tear it down and destroy the place, they blame Whitey, or if heaven forbid some White man disagrees with his country being turned into a third world hellhole, you'll get a bunch of "leaders" like Jesse and Al coming in and saying "Demonstrate" and them spooks don't even hesitate.

Then, after they leech off us, if they don't end up in jail from raping a white woman or killing a white man, they either return to their country of origin, or stay in the big cities, bitching and complaining about how they're not being treated equally. Obviously not all of them are like this and the honest spooks that stay prideful, well I commend them.

People don't want to admit to this, but it's pretty much true.

Quote:
Wow. I don't want to admit it, but I agree with you two. All this time, I was against Obama because he's the Anti-Christ (Found stuff on the internet) Now I just think logically...
Anyone ever notice how if you're not Black you're White according to alot of them...?
It doesn't really matter how much of us understand Baboon is bad business. I mean he could go around saying "Whitey sucks! I'm gonna enslave all of you crackers!" and you'll have some dumb liberal idiots with no pride who think we'd deserve that treatment. Yes I know how Negroids were slaves hundreds of years ago but I wasn't alive then and my ancestors had no part in it. Hell I have Italian ancestry, you had people lynching Italians calling them wops and dagos. You don't see me trying to get reparations or waving an Italian flag. Obama is a mulatto. If you're a damned miscegenater that's what happens: brownish orange skin, kinky greasy hair, purple lips, blue gums, and most of the time people just refer to these mulattos as "black" and Baboon in his book he says how he doesn't relate to his whiteness at all and how he wants to emulate Malcolm X, Mandela, and all those other white-hating militant Negroids. Yet white people still vote for him. Well, enjoy having the stock market crash, more handouts being given to Negros using money out of your wallet, and cocky spooks thinking they can boss you around. Also you may have slavery coming your way too, if not that then you'll have to pay reparations for something we didn't do.

Quote:
Oh, I'm not against Obama
So why exactly would you vote for him, by the way? Only way I'd vote for him is if he'd be an honest Muslim Negro, and put an end to the Zionism in the middle east, but of course he doesn't care about Arabic Muslims, he puts his bruvvas first. So I'll vote for Chuck Baldwin, who has America first on his mind. Juan McAmnesty is a joke of a candidate, actually he may even be worse than Baboon in the fact that he's some Zionist pawn married to a Jewess, and he would just do as Israel says. At least Baboon may say "Enough is enough! I'm not backstabbing my Muslim friends anymore. To hell with Zionism!" and get us out of all those Zionist wars in the Middle East, once Juan or Gorge invade Iran. But still Baboon would be horrible.

I'd say "How about us honest Whites demonstrate against global Zionism, let's go into the streets and raise all kinds of Hell!" but White people have become total pussies. There was a story about two Muslim North Africans in Brussels (should be in Africa) raping some White women on a train station and White men just walked by and did nothing about it.

One things for sure: if White people ever become the minority in our own countries, you think these spooks are gonna respect our civil rights, you think they're gonna give us affirmative action and government handouts, you think they're gonna be kind to us, you think they'll be able to run these countries. Ten bucks says the West becomes a third world hellhole in that scenario.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:41 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Most white people aren't too fond of..."
I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing at you. Your posts are so freaking hilarious. On another note I just took and copied your posts. Why? Because they make my *guns without training* case that much easier. Thanks man. Keep spewing shit out your mouth. Please make my day easier.

Of course I agree with all this stupid handout stuff. It was your ancestors not you. Get over it. White people did not MAKE black people slaves. The white man merely capatalized on the trade. That's it. I also voted for him because of one thing. I can now say black racy jokes in front of black people and when they cry "racist" I can pull out a card of Obama.

Also any info I find on the internet from Caveman (Stupid morons who think there is actually a being controlling everything and believing books written by potheads from the stone age) sites. I must throw out the window. Also there is a reason people specifically don't want religion and state combined. Why? Well Caveman it's called Theocracy and last time I (and the rest of the world checked) it failed miserably. That and it isn't Democracy. Which is what our Govt. is supposed to be. Also remember that you are an immigrant if you go back long enough and look at your ancestors (The Cavemen who thought fire was the devil no doubt! XD). You the white man came to someone else's land and killed off many of them and didn't bother to learn the language. In all reality you are NOT an American. You are however a United States Citizen and an American immigrant.

But your bloodline did not start here. What's wrong? Feel like crying little Caveman? Well don't. Take solace in the fact that you are everything you hate. What you are talking about black people doing is what WE already did and are doing. Get over yourself. Everything must change eventually.

Here have a tissue. I am done raping you with a spoon Caveman. Please respond to this though I need more anti white extremist christian material.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-05, 12:24 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing at you. Your posts are so freaking hilarious. On another note I just took and copied your posts. Why? Because they make my *guns without training* case that much easier. Thanks man. Keep spewing shit out your mouth. Please make my day easier.
Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit it makes my case easier coon.

Quote:
Of course I agree with all this stupid handout stuff. It was your ancestors not you. Get over it. White people did not MAKE black people slaves. The white man merely capatalized on the trade. That's it. I also voted for him because of one thing. I can now say black racy jokes in front of black people and when they cry "racist" I can pull out a card of Obama.
You're right it was the Jews who brought you here not me, if it wasn't for those Jews you spooks would still be swinging from trees with no roads no cars no computers breaking coconuts over your heads and eating each other for dinner and raping monkeys.

Quote:
Also any info I find on the internet from Caveman (Stupid morons who think there is actually a being controlling everything and believing books written by potheads from the stone age) sites. I must throw out the window. Also there is a reason people specifically don't want religion and state combined. Why? Well Caveman it's called Theocracy and last time I (and the rest of the world checked) it failed miserably. That and it isn't Democracy. Which is what our Govt. is supposed to be. Also remember that you are an immigrant if you go back long enough and look at your ancestors (The Cavemen who thought fire was the devil no doubt! XD). You the white man came to someone else's land and killed off many of them and didn't bother to learn the language. In all reality you are NOT an American. You are however a United States Citizen and an American immigrant.
You're right those Amerindians got conquered and instead of teepees we have White man's buildings which you undoubtedly live in jigaboo. It wasn't the Indians who built America. Sure a few spooks picked cotton, they were good at that, I'll give them that. And Chinese could build railroads. I don't really have a problem with Chinese or Asians. They work hard, contribute to society, and don't blame Whitey for everything, unlike the coons. Yes I am American, not a hyphenated American like all Negros. "America" was not a country back when Amerindian tribes roamed it. It was just a continent. And before you say, "Go back to Europe," I would if all those coons spooks and Muslims got out of it. Spooks sure love to say how they hate Whitey but yet they don't live in their shitty third world countries (Africa, Mexico, most of the Middle East, etc.) to live with the rest of their kind.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to aliens who were "free white persons" and thus left out indentured servants, slaves, free African-Americans, and later Asian Americans.
The 1790 Act also limited naturalization to persons of "good moral character"; the law required a set period of residence in the United States prior to naturalization, specifically two years in the country and one year in the state of residence when applying for citizenship. When those requirements were met, an immigrant could file a Petition for Naturalization with "any common law court of record" having jurisdiction over his residence asking to be naturalized. Once convinced of the applicant’s good moral character, the court would administer an oath of allegiance to support the Constitution of the United States. The clerk of court was to make a record of these proceedings, and "thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States."

Free WHITE persons, no indentured servants, no slaves, no non Whites of any kind.

So according to the forefathers, yes, I am more of an American than any spooks, coons, or any other riff raff.

Quote:
But your bloodline did not start here. What's wrong? Feel like crying little Caveman? Well don't. Take solace in the fact that you are everything you hate. What you are talking about black people doing is what WE already did and are doing. Get over yourself. Everything must change eventually.
I keep laughing at how you call me a caveman. You know I could call you a porch monkey right coon? Negros don't belong in Europe, America, Latin America, Asia, or anywhere else and yet they still move there as 'refugees'.

Quote:
Here have a tissue. I am done raping you with a spoon Caveman. Please respond to this though I need more anti white extremist christian material.
You didn't rape me at all, but of course you would think you did, because you're a spook who thinks he can rape anything or anyone he wants. I don't really need any more anti negro spook coon Muslim extremist material because everyone can see it when they go outside depending on where they live.

Obama may win, he may not. You can't really go by the polls, because half of the people voting for him may end up in prison by the time of election.

Last edited by zonalon; 2008-07-05 at 12:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon