Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Britney loses custody
Posted 2007-10-01, 02:54 PM
As of Wednesday, K-fed gets full custody of their kids.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/britney-sp...ren_12894.aspx

How long do you think it will take for her to commit suicide? Taking bets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-01, 02:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Britney loses custody"
2 weeks.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-01, 06:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "2 weeks."
then for todays update theres a picture of her with a yorkie puppy ha.

i actually feel bad for her though.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-01, 06:39 PM in reply to klo's post starting "then for todays update theres a picture..."
Eh, maybe she'll not be hopped up on drugs now =D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-01, 07:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Britney loses custody"
People I know have been hoping K-Fed would get them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-01, 08:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "People I know have been hoping K-Fed..."
At least now they'll get a good handle on cooking fries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Britney loses custody"
How long until that incenstual fag makes a youtube video out of this.

Pfft who cares. Neither of those two are fit to be parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-10-02, 08:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How long until that incenstual fag..."
As I've said before, it's pretty bad when the better of the two parents is K-fed.

At least the kids are slightly better off. K-fed doesn't use his kids as airbags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 09:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Britney loses custody"
Celebrity fawning is extremely disconcerting, especially when it gets to the point of using familiar nicknames such as "K-fed" to refer to a person. You guys need some self reflection. Focus on what's really important.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-02, 09:54 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Celebrity fawning is extremely..."
Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning by using the shorter and more familiar name that people use for the guy.

I guess I've been fawning over the english language too. From now on I'll be sure to type out "Laughing out loud" or "Shut the fuck up" so that I may live up to your standards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 10:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning..."
Well at least the better of the two won. I cannot believe i just said that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:25 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well at least the better of the two..."
That's pretty funny. Britney may not kill herself now, but it will eventually happen. Either that, or she'll die of an overdose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That's pretty funny. Britney may not..."
IMO dying of an overdose is killing yourself, assuming you willingly took the drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "IMO dying of an overdose is killing..."
But usually, you weren't trying to die from taking drugs, you were taking it because you're weak and need some form of unnatural high to maintain stability.

Did I just write that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But usually, you weren't trying to die..."
Well either way, you're killing yourself. Maybe not intentionally killing yourself, but you're intentionally taking drugs which ends up killing you.

I dunno, I guess I think a lot of things are "killing yourself" that most people don't normally consider so. Like if you're driving carelessly and cause a wreck that you're killed in, I'd say that's killing yourself, even if unintentionally. Your death is your fault, therefore you killed yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 01:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Sorry Grav, I didn't know I was fawning by using the shorter and more familiar name that people use for the guy.

I guess I've been fawning over the english language too. From now on I'll be sure to type out "Laughing out loud" or "Shut the fuck up" so that I may live up to your standards.
Now you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But usually, you weren't trying to die..."
Titusfied said:
But usually, you weren't trying to die from taking drugs, you were taking it because you're weak and need some form of unnatural high to maintain stability.

Did I just write that?
You just lost like 500 cool points with Thanatos.

Overdosing should be suicide imo. Whether or not you knew you were going to kill yourself at that moment you're hastening your death anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:48 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You just lost like 500 cool points with..."
Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You just lost like 500 cool points with..."
Willkillforfood said:
You just lost like 500 cool points with Thanatos.

Overdosing should be suicide imo. Whether or not you knew you were going to kill yourself at that moment you're hastening your death anyways.
You know Titus has done drugs, right? More than just weed, from what I remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 02:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I..."
Thanatos said:
Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda