Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-07-26, 02:53 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't agree with harsh drug sentences..."
Vollstrecker said:
I don't agree with harsh drug sentences either, especially for something as simple as possession. If a drug were involved in a situation where they were posing a great danger to the public via driving under the influence of said drug or in the case of an Assault charge or whatever, I would be a proponent of the drug's presence adding to the punishment, simply because it would ensure people are a bit more responsible about it.

People in CA can get up to 6 months in prison for a DUI alone, much less possession of Coke in addition to it.
So give her 6 months and take her license.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 02:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So give her 6 months and take her..."
You think anyone less than a celebrity would get off that easy? That's a typical DUI charge what you've described right there, without Possession.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You think anyone less than a celebrity..."
Vollstrecker said:
You think anyone less than a celebrity would get off that easy? That's a typical DUI charge what you've described right there, without Possession.
I'm not saying she should get off that easy because she's a celebrity.

I also don't think she should be punished more severely because she's a celebrity.

The fact that she's a celebrity has nothing to do with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not saying she should get off that..."
Or does it have everything to do with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Or does it have everything to do with..."
WHOA STFU THANATOS no you're BLOWING MY MIND.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not saying she should get off that..."
Like I said, going with current sentences around here, what you proposed is almost a slap on the wrist. /shrug
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-26, 03:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Like I said, going with current..."
Vollstrecker said:
Like I said, going with current sentences around here, what you proposed is almost a slap on the wrist. /shrug
Ok, so you're reitterating what I'm saying. I'm saying, charges are too high, she should only get 6 months. You're saying, 6 months is too low because the charges are usually higher.

Wanna keep this up, though?

We don't even know the facts of what happened anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-26, 04:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ok, so you're reitterating what I'm..."
Well, what do you think would be fair for a normal DUI then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-27, 08:18 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Well, what do you think would be fair..."
With cocaine in your pocket....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo