Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Wut teh fukc?
Posted 2004-08-29, 11:21 AM
Here's a long ass story that is sure to make you think, "Wut teh fukc?"

Friday night I go to a party and get home around 3:00 am Saturday morning. I am awoken at 9:00 am Saturday morning by 3, really loud bangs on my door. I think, "Wut teh fukc?" I open my door and my step-mom is standing there. I said, "What?" She says, "Get up and mow the grass, your dad is already out there and he's not too happy. It's going to rain soon. Mow the grass." I look outside and it's blue skies for as long as you can see.

I explain to her, "I got home around 3 am and I'm tired. Let me sleep for like another hour." She responds, "NO! DO IT NOW!" and walks away. So I shut my door and go back to sleep.

Ten minutes later comes yelling from the bottom of the stairs, "TR!(That's me). GET UP AND MOW THE GRASS NOW!" Again, I think Wut teh fukc? It takes me a couple of minutes to wake up and I put my shoes on and go outside. I stop my dad who is on the riding lawn mower and he turns it off. I explain to him what my step-mom has just said and explain to him that I will do it a little bit later. I have all freaking day to mow the grass and there is blue skies so I know it's not going to rain. He says, "I don't want to argue with you." and starts the mower up and continues to mow the grass. So I go back in my room and go to sleep.

About 30 minutes later we all eat breakfast together. Nothing really is said so I go back up to my room and do whatever until I have to go to work. I get a drink of water and head out to work. My dad stops me at the door and says, "I really want to thank you for all the effort you put forth in mowing the grass today." I say, "Dad, you didn't want me to help you. You wouldn't listen to me this morning and continued to mow the grass. You didn't say anything all day long about me not being out there. You could have easily said, 'TR go mow the grass' and guess what? I would have mowed the grass! Instead you acted like everything was ok and I didn't have to help you."

He says, "You should know what to do." I respond with, "I'm not psychic, I don't know what you want me to do." He then decides to tell me that I'm grounded for the next month because I didn't help him mow the grass today. That just doesn't make sense. He grounds me for something that I didn't know about. He never once told me to come help him. He deliberately didn't tell me just so he could ground me. Well, I say, "You know what? I don't want to be grounded. I'm going to go live with my mother for a while."

So, I'm at my mom's house for a while. They're divorced and there are court orders and the like but I really don't want to pay attention to that. This shit has been happening for a while now at my dad's house between my step-mom and him and I'm through with it. I'm tired of dreading going over there, so I'm just going to stop.

After all this the only thing I can think is, "Wut teh fukc?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wut teh fukc?"
Actually, it makes me think

"What the Fuck?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:31 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Actually, it makes me think "What..."
No, no it doesn't. I'm going over there Monday after school to get whatever I need to live at my mom's for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, no it doesn't. I'm going over..."
Yeah, it doesnt.

It really just makes me think

" His dad and step mom are anuses"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-29, 11:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yeah, it doesnt. It really just..."
Man. Wut teh fukc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wut teh fukc?"
Maybe you should of just mowed the lawn when she asked you to... Are you paying rent there? (I'm not assuming you don't, I'm just asking.) You didnt even have to PUSH the lawn mower... Just sit down on it. Lazzy ass skinhead.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:08 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Maybe you should of just mowed the lawn..."
Strange. Thats insane-o-dumb. I hate it when people (parents) do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wut teh fukc?"
grounded for offering to mow the lawn...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wut teh fukc?"
Mine do that to me all the time, I'm amazed I haven't flung a fucking wrench at someones head. I swear it happens every weekend. Yeah, that's definitely a "wut teh fukc" situation right there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:35 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Mine do that to me all the time, I'm..."
That's pretty cool how you decide who to live with though. That is definetly a wut teh fukc thing right there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-29, 12:44 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "That's pretty cool how you decide who..."
wut teh fukc, tell them w00t.ace says u shouldnt be grounded, and they'll let u go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-29, 02:10 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "wut teh fukc, tell them w00t.ace says u..."
yah they happens to me.... i will mow the lawn if they tell me to but they always expect me to mow the lawn without them asking and i'm not really that kind of person so i get in trouble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-29, 02:22 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah they happens to me.... i will mow..."
Well, (1) She should've said "After you get some more sleep, would you mow the lawn, please?" (2) you should've told your dad that you'd do it then and there. (3) When you two were talking, he shouldn't have grounded you because you didn't take charge and mow the lawn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-30, 01:49 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, (1) She should've said "After you..."
Before I went to the party, I offered to mow the grass as a bribe in order to be able to go to the party. Sure, they said. Come home and mow it tomorrow. I had all intentions to do just that. When I get waken up like that shit and then ignored when I go outside, I figure they don't need my help.

Retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-30, 02:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Before I went to the party, I offered..."
I used to argue alot with my mom, then I started taking ritalin. We don't fight much anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-30, 03:05 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I used to argue alot with my mom, then..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:49 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I used to argue alot with my mom, then..."
Ugh, sounds like another bullshit prescription to me, go kill your doctor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-31, 10:01 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ugh, sounds like another bullshit..."
Actually i wanted to be add.

1.) If you drink or smoke on ritalin. BAM! your fucked up as hell.
2.) It makes homework not so terrible.
3.) You absorb EVERYTHING your teacher says, it makes testing really easy.
4.) It calms you down.

But I doubt I'm really ADD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-31, 10:38 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Actually i wanted to be add. 1.)..."
Snorting works too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-31, 12:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Snorting works too."
You sounded like a spoil little kid to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga