Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-09, 12:01 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "mutombo9891 and mutombo9890 useast..."
can u remove me plz i quit d2..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 06:08 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "non ladder *tokill.ace full rush ..."
I can rush on West, Pm me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Nice to see u

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:25 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "The New Rushing Thread"
which Area do u in, Asia or US?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
randyfang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrandyfang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

randyfang

Posted 2004-08-10, 09:12 AM in reply to randyfang's post "Nice to see u"
East ladder: Norm and NM

Will do for free but I do not use MH, so may take awhile

Character is GunstarXX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:28 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "East ladder: Norm and NM Will do..."
Princess_Hibed said:
East ladder: Norm and NM

Will do for free but I do not use MH, so may take awhile

Character is GunstarXX

what is your account? if it is GunstarXX just say its ur account not ur char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-10, 09:31 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "what is your account? if it is..."
Add hell for me, prolly for forge unless I like you then its free.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

oops

Posted 2004-08-11, 07:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "what is your account? if it is..."
PureRebel said:
what is your account? if it is GunstarXX just say its ur account not ur char.
Nights_Edge is account
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-11, 10:51 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "oops"
take me off i am quiting d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:31 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "take me off i am quiting d2"
I think im gonna put another thing in my thread where people that need rushes post here, and ill put them on the list if im on, if im to l8, just edit your post and say you dont need a rush any more. or post after youve got a rush so i can take u off the list
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-27, 04:29 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "I think im gonna put another thing in..."
Okay, I can now do any rushes, on east ladder or non.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-28, 07:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Okay, I can now do any rushes, on east..."
::updated:: If anyone needs a rush, just post here, unless you just scoop past this and make a new thread, ill look out, and tell u to post it in here, or ill just add u to the need a rush list when i see your thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-31, 09:45 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "::updated:: If anyone needs a rush,..."
I need some norm cows, does that count?

I'm on RIGHT NOW on NL East , acc name is D3V.

I need some normal cows lol, and nobody is on.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-02, 05:40 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "mutombo9891 and mutombo9890 useast..."
i rush ladder hell *ptk101 msg me anytime u want hell rush 4 forge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ptk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenptk101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ptk101

Posted 2004-09-04, 02:23 AM in reply to ptk101's post starting "i rush ladder hell *ptk101 msg me..."
::updated::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-04, 02:42 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "::updated::"
I can ocassionally rush norm and nm.... if I'm in a good mood. Useast/sc/nl. If I don't know you though, don't bother. Free FULL norm/nm rushes for hombres only.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-04, 03:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I can ocassionally rush norm and nm......."
*ExT_PvP and i can give full rushes.

PS: I got a shitty comp so i'm sloooow.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-09-04, 06:07 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "*ExT_PvP and i can give full rushes. ..."
:EDITED: :again:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-04, 07:16 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting ":EDITED: :again:"
Take me off the list until I get my new char up.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-04, 10:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Take me off the list until I get my new..."
:updated: K
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-06, 10:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting ":updated: K"
*S1ck130y or *kbrandz

I can do norm/nm right now. I'll be able to do full rushes soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz