Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Unified Race, Good or Bad
I feel a Unified race would be a great thing for our Existance 4 22.22%
A Unified race isn't necessairily a good thing, we lose our Culture 10 55.56%
I'm a moron, I don't care, I can't let my mind expand outside of my cubicle/bedroom, I don't know 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:40 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Ok. So tell me even if this isn't a..."
If two or more individuals happen to like each other, we should not interfere if they decide to construct new humans. If this new human becomes a "mongrel", it is not our business. As beauty is subjective, your opinion on "mongrels" not being the height of beauty is void.

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-27, 04:59 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "If two or more individuals happen to..."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
If two or more individuals happen to like each other, we should not interfere if they decide to construct new humans. If this new human becomes a "mongrel", it is not our business. As beauty is subjective, your opinion on "mongrels" not being the height of beauty is void.
You keep avoiding the question though. Do you want everyone to be a 'Unified Race'?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:32 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "You keep avoiding the question though...."
I do not think it would eradicate our culture, it would just evolve into a different culture. Change is inevitable after all so I see no reason to fight this unification, a unified culture and "race" would probably make things better if it was possible, but I do not think we will ever get there. Culture is not only based on race, it is based on a lot of variables and we can always invent new ones. Even if we made everyone look more or less the same, people would find ways to alter their appearances and as such create artificial "races".

"That surface that tells the Heavens it hath an end, cannot persuade me I have any."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Yawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzYawgmoth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Yawgmoth

Posted 2008-06-28, 02:28 AM in reply to D3V's post "Unified Race, Utopia or Not?"

I kinda think it's a little Impossible... I'd hate to see it happen, since that would cause all my perverted "Asian" fetishes to be incorrect...

(please ignore that... )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-09-06, 03:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Even then, it's going to be 25-50 years..."
You see this is what the illuminati want you to think in order for there NWO to succeed therefore I believe we should all be seperate I like trying to be an individual until Ragnarok comes and the big guy can decide where we gunna chill at for the rest of out after lives.
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Even then, it's going to be 25-50 years..."
Yea, but cyborgs and genetically engineered people can't really pass on their "traits" to their children. Maybe they won't be able to have children 0_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:20 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, but cyborgs and genetically..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Yea, but cyborgs and genetically engineered people can't really pass on their "traits" to their children. Maybe they won't be able to have children 0_o
1.) Would depend on how mechanized we're talking.
2.) Unless something weird goes on, I don't see why Genejacks wouldn't be able to procreate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker