Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2004-09-09, 11:28 AM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Mage Paladin Guide!"
I'm going to try out this build now, but I had a quick question.

SKILLS:
Blessed Aim: 5-10
Fist of the Heavens: 15-20
Holy Shock: 10-15
Holy Shield: 1-5

With these skills, which should I go for first? Since all these are ranges, is there one that is more important than the other?

Also, that complete list of skills to get:

SKILLS:
Blessed Hammer: 15
Blessed Aim: 5-10
Concentration: 20
Vigor: 10
Fist of the Heavens: 15-20
Holy Shock: 10-15
Conviction: 2+
Holy Shield: 1-5
Pre-requirements: 15
Salvation: 1 (If you clan to use your Mage for Team Duels)
Meditation: 1

Is that the actual order I should get the skills or is there a certain order I should follow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-09, 12:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm going to try out this build now,..."
I worked on maxing Hammer and its synergies first, as it's the best skill to level with.

Then I worried about FoH and whatnot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-09, 01:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I worked on maxing Hammer and its..."
Hammers first than as u are about to finish them move toward foh cuz its ur aggressive tactic skill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-17, 03:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "He edited it. See the edit tag on..."
re-opened; trash was canned. This should be open due to the complexity and the explanations arent enuff since this build varies in a different way than v/t and much harder to understand than v/t, although i find playing a v/t more difficult
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-17, 04:55 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "re-opened; trash was canned. This..."
blckshdwdragon said:
although i find playing a v/t more difficult
Wow... I'm the exact opposite XD. V/t's are ez for me. Mages are hard . It's probably because im not trained in aiming those sexy hammers of pulverization yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-18, 03:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow... I'm the exact opposite XD. V/t's..."
Sovereign said:
Wow... I'm the exact opposite XD. V/t's are ez for me. Mages are hard . It's probably because im not trained in aiming those sexy hammers of pulverization yet.
Shift+click so hard for me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2005-05-03, 11:59 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Shift+click so hard for me! :("
my problem is all the shortcuts you need to set and have it set up nicely so that you can charge hammer charge hammer or charge foh efectively...i think if i remember correctly my shortcust are as follow in order (ie. f1, f2, f3)

Charge, Hammer, Tele, Holy Shield, Concentration, conviction, then my BO's

when i need foh i switch out hammers and put foh although it sucks when i need to switch fast
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-04, 12:26 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "my problem is all the shortcuts you..."
wow this is so dead. Anyway it doesnt matter becuase using hot keys is the way to go i have mine set sequential on the F keys and i can even play by scrolling my mouse wheel which is pretty sweet.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-04, 12:57 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "wow this is so dead. Anyway it doesnt..."
i tried to play using the mouse wheel but was to hard, i guess ill just have to mess around with it till something good happens
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-04, 08:47 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "i tried to play using the mouse wheel..."
well you don't HAVE to use the f1,f2,f3. I use the numberpad and find it much easier to manipulate.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-05-04, 09:14 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "well you don't HAVE to use the..."
How is the numpad easier?

Unless you use a lefthanded mouse..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Smiters Pwn
Posted 2007-10-30, 03:10 PM in reply to Endurack's post "1.10 Mage Paladin Guide!"
I have a smiter/charge only lvl 66 but i can pwn lvl 88 barbs pali's assas necros i find the guide zons hard but usually i can kill
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
n00bpwner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenn00bpwner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

n00bpwner

Posted 2007-10-30, 03:16 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Good work :) have you forgotten..."
ASSASSINS SUCK SHIT!!!!!! they might as well commit suicide. i just started a pali hes only lvl 66 but i can kill any assas necro or barb. i'd say barbs are best against necros b/c if they bonewall usually theyll stand on the other side
so i can ww rite to them and if that doesnt do it then just berserk there ass to china
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
n00bpwner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenn00bpwner is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

n00bpwner

Posted 2007-10-31, 10:24 AM in reply to n00bpwner's post starting "ASSASSINS SUCK SHIT!!!!!! they might as..."
I will berserk your ass to china!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 02:56 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Play nice, damnit!"
druids suck against pali if u have good smiter or hammerdin u can pwn anything. i tried a weird mix of smite/hammer. it wasnt to bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

n00bpwner

Posted 2007-11-02, 06:13 AM in reply to n00bpwner's post starting "druids suck against pali if u have good..."
Heh.... I saw lvl 66 and thought DAMN HOW THAT GONNA PK A 70.

Fucking wow.

Hammerdins can kill everything but they are pure bore. Pure smiters are bore too. I made one of these mages when I was super bored one day. I quite frankly hated it. I'm a big fan of the hybrid classes. Got 2 v/t's one smite strong and one foh strong, but this just didn't cut it.

VanBasroil went from Mage ----> v/T and I didn't regret it one bit.

Even stripped my mele barb (LOLMELEEDUELZ)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-08-02, 08:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Heh.... I saw lvl 66 and thought DAMN..."
i know this thread is old but could it get stickied? it was almost lost and this was by far my favorite build ive ever played with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-03, 03:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i know this thread is old but could it..."
Wow nice find I really want to make my pally sweet again.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67