Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

A Very Brady Sequel
Posted 2005-08-16, 12:29 PM
Holy shit, has anyone seen this? If I were the creator of the original Brady Bunch, I would be very shocked at this movie. It's insanely...not brady. Carol has a long-lost husband who comes back from being dead or something, Marsha and Greg share the attic as a room, and end up like, messing around with each other and shit. Mr. and Mrs. Brady were just in bed together talking and Mr. Brady said something like "this family has got to get a firm grasp to get back together or blah blah blah" and Mrs. Brady said "I know something I want to get a firm grasp on." It's as if it is satirizing the original Brady Bunch or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "A Very Brady Sequel"
"Two cokes for two grooovy ladies! So, would you like a hot weiner with that?"

This movie is odd...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""Two cokes for two grooovy ladies! So,..."
And now there's a transvestite guidance counciler...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-16, 02:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And now there's a transvestite guidance..."
ive never seen it but just have to say hahahahahahaah. All of it sounds real funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-16, 02:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ive never seen it but just have to say..."
This movie is best seen under the influence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-16, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "A Very Brady Sequel"
Isnt this movie like, very old?

I didnt know about the Brady bunch when I watched it, but I still thought it was pretty funny/weird. The whole incest thing was just weird. Altough it wasnt really incest or was it, wasnt one of them adopted or something? I cant really remember because it's some time since I last saw it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-17, 08:36 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Isnt this movie like, very old? :wierd:..."
I hate Rob Lowe.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome