Bless those souls I send to hell
If you dare just look into my eyes
My steel is warm my face is stained with blood
One by one I hit them to the ground
One by one I see their heads roll
Anyone against me taste my sword
Anyone who'll challenge me will die!
You, killed my men, raped my land & you ruined our lives
Still I stand in command in flames you burn!!!!
You will die by my hand forever you're condemned
Cause I am in command in flames you burn
No it's no use for u to beg, I will send u down to hell
I can't die my faith is far too strong
In flames of hell is where u belong
One by one I hit them to the ground
One by one I see their heads roll
Anyone against me taste my sword
Anyone who'll challenge me will die

-Dream Evil

Edit: By the way, these are lyrics to a song by Dream Evil if you don't know who they are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-05, 09:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "In Flames You Burn"
Not bad, but not fantastic either. I absolutely cannot stand this new trend of shortening the word "you" to "u" in song titles and lyrics. Kelly Clarkson is fucking hot, and she's got a great voice, but knowing that one of her songs is named "Since U Been Gone" makes me want to vomit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-06-05, 09:44 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Not bad, but not fantastic either. I..."
Well, I got the lyrics off of some random website. Them being Swedish and all, the lyrics seem to sound a little strange unless you're actually listening to the song, but it's got one of the best "stories" I guess you could call it of any song I've heard. All about a king whose men have all been slaughtered by the enemy so he just goes berzerk. I love listening to this song while I'm playing any kind of action game, it gets me pumped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-05, 10:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, I got the lyrics off of some..."
Ah, well that would explain it then.

I suppose I'd have to hear the song to really enjoy the lyrics. I actually love the way swedish lyricists put words into song, because they have a tendency to misuse words, or just use them strangely, in really effective/poetic ways. Listen to a few bands like In Flames or Soilwork and you'll see what I mean.

Recommended songs:

In Flames - "The Quiet Place", "Touch of Red", "Reroute To Remain", "System", "Bullet Ride", "Only For the Weak"

Soilwork - "Stabbing the Drama", "Distortion Sleep", "As We Speak", "Black Star Deciever", "Needlefeast", "The Analyst"

Find the lyrics for the songs while listening to them, and you'll see what I mean. "The Analyst" in particular is a great song. That's where the line in my signature comes from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-06-11, 12:57 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Ah, well that would explain it then. ..."
That's pretty sweet stuff right there....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-06-11, 02:12 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "That's pretty sweet stuff right..."
The reason I like this song so much is because of how well the band plays it together, I'd give just about anything to see them perform it in concert.

I checked out a few of those songs Raz, they aren't too bad at all, and you were right, The Analyst is great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!