Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Ode to Everything(by: Mantralord)
Posted 2004-12-16, 07:38 PM
dgsdfffffffffffsgfsdfgdfg

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2005-05-12 at 09:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Ode to Everything(by: Mantralord)"
I read the first line and realized you're doing what you did about two weeks ago. Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-16, 07:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I read the first line and realized..."
My speech is motivational you piece of shit old hag menopausal bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-16, 11:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "My speech is motivational you piece of..."
This looks like exerpts taken from Jessica Simpson's "Axioms of a Retard"...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-16, 11:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Ode to Everything(by: Mantralord)"
you know what, if you were to actually post with different paragrahs i might have the patience to sit there and read it. but fuck that... what ever you said... i dont agree with it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2004-12-17, 12:05 AM in reply to 6InchBluePony's post starting "you know what, if you were to actually..."
6InchBluePony said:
you know what, if you were to actually post with different paragrahs i might have the patience to sit there and read it. but fuck that... what ever you said... i dont agree with it...
HOLY SHIT LOLOLOL OMG QQ.MORE.NUB /nextmap BITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-17, 12:59 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "HOLY SHIT LOLOLOL OMG QQ.MORE.NUB..."
admin_vote_kick mantralord
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-17, 01:12 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "admin_vote_kick mantralord"
admin_fuck_you_in_your_tight_little_virgin_ass_oh. .._and...._wallhack_or_something -=Rico-GP=-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-17, 06:24 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "My speech is motivational you piece of..."
mantralord said:
My speech is motivational you piece of shit old hag menopausal bitch.
It's true, I suffer from menopause.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-17, 11:16 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "admin_vote_kick mantralord"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
admin_vote_kick mantralord
6InchBluePony votes to kick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony