Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Thumbs up Halo 3
Posted 2007-05-20, 05:28 PM
Hey guys itz Tha COLA i was wondering if any of u guys got tha beta 4 halo 3 i know Petey does but im not sure if hes in tha clan ne more but yeah tha beta is good Stripped down more than a 10 doller hooker but its fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2007-05-20, 05:57 PM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Halo 3"
i switch between the beta and halo 2. If u see me on send a message
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-22, 03:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i switch between the beta and halo 2...."
I might be on Live tonight! MAYBE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-22, 07:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I might be on Live tonight! MAYBE!"
i was on for three hours. You were not on then. Well im watching a movie. I might get on later if i feel like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-23, 09:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i was on for three hours. You were not..."
I was able to get on fine, but I worked all day and night, and by the time I got on, I just logged off and went to bed. At least I know I have no connection problems! Boo-yah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-23, 11:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I was able to get on fine, but I worked..."
well get on tonight then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-23, 07:35 PM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Halo 3"
hey cola yeah i am still in clan just havent been on here in i dont know how long i am a 42 in rumble pit now for the beta
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Petey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPetey35 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Petey35

Posted 2007-05-23, 09:08 PM in reply to Petey35's post starting "hey cola yeah i am still in clan just..."
damn its petey. Im still better at the beta then him. I just dont play as much as he does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-24, 08:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "damn its petey. Im still better at the..."
Alright, well I got on last night, but not until after 1130 or so, fucking work is killing me lately. However, tonight I will be able to get on for a LONG time, and yes, I will be pummeling beer ferociously while at it. I bought the new maps too, so I can play anything you fruit loops can! Boo-yah, I'm BACK sniga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-24, 01:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, well I got on last night, but..."
They're already making you buy maps for the beta?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-05-24, 02:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They're already making you buy maps for..."
No, they have more maps available for Halo 2 on Live for $4. Problem is, if you don't buy them, you can't play ranked matchmaking anymore (someone tell if I'm wrong), so you're almost forced to buy them if you wanna keep playing. $4 is nothing really, so I bought it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-24, 10:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, they have more maps available for..."
You are right. But 4 dollars times 400,000 players is a nice sum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY