Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2013-02-23, 02:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hahaha. Knowing Jacksonville, it could..."
Bahaha. Looking forward to busting up kitchen tile with a pickax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-23, 11:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hahaha. Knowing Jacksonville, it could..."
I feel like there's something insane happening in my brain and I don't know what the fuck it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-24, 07:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I feel like there's something insane..."
I couldn't sleep until late last night but I was still woken up early by the sun shining right in my eye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-02-24, 09:35 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I couldn't sleep until late last night..."
If I were still fat I would have blocked the sun's rays for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-24, 10:50 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If I were still fat I would have..."
Jarritos are good but have too high of a sugar content.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-25, 09:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Jarritos are good but have too high of..."
I love Jarritos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-25, 11:05 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I love Jarritos!"

I just had one with my carnitas burrito I got at the taco stand across the street.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-25, 04:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.drinkwhat.com/wp-content/uplo..."
Tamarind is good. I also like the pineapple and the lime. I remember Jamaica being good too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-26, 09:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Tamarind is good. I also like the..."
I think it's time for a heavy lift session.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-26, 01:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Tamarind is good. I also like the..."

Another of the beverages I have at the taco stand, which is coincidentally made by the same people that make Jarritos. This one reminds me of Cheerwine.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2013-02-26 at 01:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-02-27, 10:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3100/1..."
Vanilla yogurt is pretty damn tasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-28, 10:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3100/1..."
I have to be in the mood for the Sangria Senorial.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2013-03-08, 03:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have to be in the mood for the..."

Another of the mexican sodas I drink, it's basically an apple soda, almost like carbonated apple juice. I've only had the red apple version, never tried the green apple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2013-03-08, 04:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/Targ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]

Another of the mexican sodas I drink, it's basically an apple soda, almost like carbonated apple juice. I've only had the red apple version, never tried the green apple.
Sounds tasty!

--------

Jehovah's witnesses came to the door today and dropped off a flyer and only stayed 10 seconds. I was shocked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-03-10, 09:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sounds tasty! -------- Jehovah's..."
I hate when i'm trying to leech and my VPN's connection speed sucks balls.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-10, 11:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I hate when i'm trying to leech and my..."
Blister on my foot is burning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-03-11, 01:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Blister on my foot is burning."
Just downloaded the first episode of Breaking Bad in season 5, time to finish up!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2013-03-15, 10:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just downloaded the first episode of..."
I need to work on a loop of the first 30 seconds of Every Little Thing She Does. It's so good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKizaru is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kizaru

Posted 2013-03-16, 12:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/Targ..."
I will have to try that, K_A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack