Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post ladder reset
Posted 2003-12-24, 11:16 AM
hey darkxsavior, you said that the ladder was gonna reset soon, do you think u could tell me like around when its gonna happen? and how do you know its gonna reset soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-24, 11:17 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
I hope it doesn't reset yet. I have a question...when the ladder resets what happens to your characters and items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-24, 11:51 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
they are put into non-ladder
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-24, 12:33 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
I doubt it's going to happen soon. I think there going to be a massive ban since when you log in to B.net, the old map hack warning massage appear again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-24, 12:35 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
If they ban for mh than i shall have 1 quit d2....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-24, 12:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
That's just my guess, because they took off that warning message while ago, but now they put it back..... so I am not sure what do they mean, they may just try to scare us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-24, 12:48 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
yah i really hope it doesnt reset because i just started getting good and if it goes back to normal i wouldnt want to play any more cuz i have all this good stuff on normal lol... wait, what warning message? but besides that did anyone just get a this server is closing in 5 minutes or in 3 minutes message in red while they were in the game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-24, 09:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
No, the items wont be placed into non-ladder... there are non ladder items and if they dont delete then they cant be placed into non ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-24, 11:24 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
I think if they put the msg again it will be soon that ladder will end. They will probably proceed to a mass ban just before they reset the ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-25, 11:56 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
ladder will become non-ladder, and so will the ladder items. Blizzard said this themselves.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-25, 12:03 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Correct about the Ladder items becoming Non-Ladder. I'm saving all Ladder Uniques, even the dumb ones for trading when Ladder turns Non-Ladder. Botd's will sell mad well, Upgraded Eth Skulders, Upgraded Elites (Barducs and titans being a few), and other Ladder Runewords are to be traded for the sweet 1.08 items, and others.

Personally I only play to play Ladder. When ladder resets I'll never play those characters again. Something of a refresh, like oldschool Test Center Ultima Online.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2003-12-26, 01:29 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Well thats just retarted then. Oh yeah, put items that only spawn in ladder onto non ladder. Makes no sence, but anyhow it doesnt really matter, the other 3 dupes will be released eventually and the economy will be mass flooded AGAIN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 08:13 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Um.. it does make sense. You have a few items that everyone has to work from scratch for get released in limited amounts to the masses...

I'm sorry if you're waa waa boo booing that there'll be BOTD Zons out there, upgraded Hellforge Guardian Angels, and Nasty Poison Necros, but I think you'll get over it.
Humanity sees its reflection in the mirrors that surround it, and thus gratified, calls this image perfect, good, merciful, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, just, and above all, love. So enchanted are these hairless apes with this, that they invent a special word for it: God
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNabiki Tendo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2003-12-26, 08:27 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Hrm, I don't recall asking the opinion of someone with such insignifigance to humanity,such as yourself, for advice. Next time, maybe you should keep that disease ridden cockhole you call a mouth shut. You'd be surprised how much better your visit at zelaron will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 01:09 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Valmar said:
Hrm, I don't recall asking the opinion of someone with such insignifigance to humanity,such as yourself, for advice. Next time, maybe you should keep that disease ridden cockhole you call a mouth shut. You'd be surprised how much better your visit at zelaron will be.

Sorry I didn't ask, you jus' seemed so needing of a spanking, erm I mean advice I thought I'd administer some...

*kisses*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nabiki Tendo

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:22 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
ya..i'm expecting this mass banning to happen soon..so i moved all my gear from my primary accounts into new mules just in case..and i've moved on for a while..now onto warcraft 3
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:04 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
ive been temp kicked from bnet for about 16 hours
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:38 AM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
i havent noticed a thing yet........ and i use my mh all the time lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-01-02, 05:54 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
I heard that the ladder re-rolls every 3 months, dont really know though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
poomaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpoomaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

poomaster

Posted 2004-01-02, 05:55 PM in reply to iceman887's post "ladder reset"
Ive heard they do it every six months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign