Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Drive Through
Posted 2007-06-29, 10:04 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070630/...xwIm9RPq2ek3QF

PENN HILLS, Pa. - A man who thought the clerk at a fast-food drive-through was rude for not saying "please" and "thank you" punched her in the face, police said. Duane L. Williams, angered by what he felt was the clerk's rudeness, walked into the store to complain just before 8 p.m. Wednesday, Penn Hills police Chief Howard Burton said Friday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Before the manager could meet with Williams, he walked back outside, pushed open the drive-through window and punched the 19-year-old woman in the face. The clerk was bruised, but not badly hurt, Burton said.

"He didn't like the girl's attitude because she didn't say 'please' and 'thank you,'" Burton said.

The store manager ran outside to get Williams' license plate number and called police.

Williams, 46, told police he had "anger-management issues" when he turned himself in later that night, Burton said.

"He was unable to tell the officer why he did that. He said he remembered opening the drive-through window, but could not remember if he punched the victim or not," Burton said. "I guess he just had a bad day."

Nobody answered the phone listed at the address police supplied for Williams and it was not immediately clear if he has an attorney.

Police filed charges of simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment Thursday, which were mailed to Williams with a summons to appear in court, Burton said.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-29, 10:54 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Drive Through"
Well, the man definitely believes he's the center of the universe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-06-30, 11:39 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Well, the man definitely believes he's..."
Your skill in Rampant Douchebaggery has increased!

I really hate people at times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-06-30, 03:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Your skill in Rampant Douchebaggery has..."
The general public average IQ just went down 5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-06-30, 06:13 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Your skill in Rampant Douchebaggery has..."
Vollstrecker said:
I really hate people at times.
Modify that to say "I really hate people" and you get me.

Really, I have no idea why I died for any of y'alls sins. Fuck all of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-06-30, 06:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Modify that to say "I really hate..."
You died because you got rickroll'd by the romans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-06-30, 08:35 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Drive Through"
Once again, I hang my head in shame due to the residents of Pittsburgh (of which Penn Hills is a suburb). Fucking asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Modify that to say "I really hate..."
mjordan2nd said:
Modify that to say "I really hate people" and you get me.

Really, I have no idea why I died for any of y'alls sins. Fuck all of you.
lol

I meant hate people more than usual at times, although I suppose everyone does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker