Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

It's a miracle!
Posted 2004-06-10, 10:00 PM
Gunbound has been un-losered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "It's a miracle!"
HandOfHeaven said:
Gunbound has been un-losered.
well, till sov reads this thread anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:22 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well, till sov reads this thread anyway."
Yeah probably. We won't be seeing him back for awhile (Gunbound), because his parents don't like him 'foruming'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah probably. We won't be seeing him..."
Yeah, I forget about our Satanic 'thread-sacrifices'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:28 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, I forget about our Satanic..."
How can you forget about those? That's the only reason I come here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-11, 01:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How can you forget about those? That's..."
We sacrifice SOJs over in the D2 section...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-11, 02:30 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well, till sov reads this thread anyway."
I was the one who unloserd him.

i was feeling generous. Next time he messes up though, its a permanet losering.

He doesn't post here anymore anyway. Same with arkantis. I wonder if my losering him helped cause that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-11, 02:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was the one who unloserd him. i..."
Like I said, Gunbound can't forum that much anymore, his parents don't want him to. Arkantis left because only he can be on a forum out of his friends, that's why he left some other boards...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was the one who unloserd him. i..."
Sovereign said:
I was the one who unloserd him.

i was feeling generous. Next time he messes up though, its a permanet losering.

He doesn't post here anymore anyway. Same with arkantis. I wonder if my losering him helped cause that
I "mess up" all the fucking time. I don't get losered. I WANT JUSTICE!!!!! nlfkaj;sdfkL NO!~.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags