Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-03-27, 02:17 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "everything matters to someone somewhere."
Who really wants peace? Me. Just think about if all the money spent on wars was instead spent in medical and technology. We'd have cured cancer by now with that funding, and we would all be flying SkyCars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-03-27, 07:04 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Who really wants peace? Me. Just think..."
When did you change your tune? Last I knew you were a chest-thumping Bush lover.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-07-24, 11:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "When did you change your tune? Last I..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said: [Goto]
When did you change your tune? Last I knew you were a chest-thumping Bush lover.
Never been a bush lover. I just enjoy the Army sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-08-08, 05:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Never been a bush lover. I just enjoy..."
this is one war well never win but we will lose.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123