Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

9/11 Conspiracy
Posted 2007-08-13, 07:57 PM
Posted because The1 thinks the American government did it. Prove to me that they used explosives. Again, why wasn't there more debri and dust shot everywhere if they used so-called C-9s? You can't calculate the damage a Boeing 747 would do if it crashed into a a tower, and you can't calculate the temperature of the burning fuel accurately. Get over it, you're wrong, quit being a damn liberal bastard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 08:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "9/11 Conspiracy"
This really shouldn't be in History as much as it should be in Science, bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This really shouldn't be in History as..."
The only way I can reply to this thread is with this link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The only way I can reply to this thread..."
Thanks, even though The1 keeps telling me that there is indisputable evidence.

KJ, sorry, couldn't find the conspiracy forum anymore. It could be argued that this is both Science and History.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:18 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "9/11 Conspiracy"
HandOfHeaven said:
Posted because The1 thinks the American government did it. Prove to me that they used explosives. Again, why wasn't there more debri and dust shot everywhere if they used so-called C-9s? You can't calculate the damage a Boeing 747 would do if it crashed into a a tower, and you can't calculate the temperature of the burning fuel accurately. Get over it, you're wrong, quit being a damn liberal bastard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT...elated&search=

We could argue for hours. The proof is a building of that size cant free fall 8.4 seconds... Especially pancake fall like that.. Ive seen big buildings on fire with higher heats then the twin towers were and they didnt fall for 2 days... explain please.

I wanted you to post this in the flame section then I could of roasted you legitally.. Ha anyways mang.. You got no proof that they didnt so I win end of story.

Last edited by The1; 2007-08-13 at 09:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:32 PM in reply to The1's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luF..."
hay guyz did u noz that if u folded a 20 DOLLAR bill a surtan way u kan c the twin towrz on FIRE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:35 PM in reply to The1's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luF..."
Go ahead and take it to the flame forum, I don't care. That video is complete bullshit. Did you know that China was behind E.Coli? OMG ZOMBIES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go ahead and take it to the flame..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Go ahead and take it to the flame forum, I don't care. That video is complete bullshit. Did you know that China was behind E.Coli? OMG ZOMBIES!
Dude you go to church end of story... lol... anyone who beleives a guy can live to 600 year of age is idiotic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:43 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Dude you go to church end of story......"
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go ahead and take it to the flame..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Did you know that China was behind E.Coli? OMG ZOMBIES!
Don't mock the impending outbreak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-13, 09:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
Willkillforfood said:
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on be nice.... dbz is cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:06 PM in reply to The1's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luF..."
The1 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT...elated&search=

We could argue for hours. The proof is a building of that size cant free fall 8.4 seconds... Especially pancake fall like that.. Ive seen big buildings on fire with higher heats then the twin towers were and they didnt fall for 2 days... explain please.

I wanted you to post this in the flame section then I could of roasted you legitally.. Ha anyways mang.. You got no proof that they didnt so I win end of story.
This has been gone over.

You can estimate how much damage a 747 crashing into a building will do. You can also put an upper-limit to the burning temperature of kerosene, as well as a reasonable lower-limit.

I swear this was brought up recently but I can't remember what thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:13 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Don't mock the impending outbreak."
I have chain mail, so I am protected.

I believe it was MJ, I'll search for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have chain mail, so I am protected. ..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I believe it was MJ, I'll search for it.
Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thanks."
I searched and only found these:

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ghlight=9%2F11

Sorry if those don't help at all. I'm sure it was mentioned in a thread that went off topic. Those were the only things that came up when I search 9/11, but anyone could do that. Good luck in finding it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I searched and only found these: ..."
I'm going to say what I said about the moon landing:

Skepticism is innocuous as long as it is recognized as skepticism. When it is preposterously exaggerated and asserted as fact without sufficient, or in some cases, any real evidence it ceases to be innocuous.

Your assertions aren't skepticism, the1, they're delusions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm going to say what I said about the..."
mjordan2nd said:
I'm going to say what I said about the moon landing:

Skepticism is innocuous as long as it is recognized as skepticism. When it is preposterously exaggerated and asserted as fact without sufficient, or in some cases, any real evidence it ceases to be innocuous.

Your assertions aren't skepticism, the1, they're delusions.
I remember a thread like this along time ago, It just doesnt all add up... Ladon Family flown out the next day.. I just think the whole thing is fishy and all.. Honestly you can't proove me wrong about the 8.4 second free fall. Ask any engineer or designer of big buildings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:36 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I remember a thread like this along..."
You should take a picture of yourself with your tinfoil hat on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:37 AM in reply to The1's post starting "I remember a thread like this along..."
Pretty sure a massive fireball can burn through to the ground just as fast.

And it's Bin Ladin, get it right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:48 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty sure a massive fireball can burn..."
HOH=Hameed Ohmar Hasheesh. His initials.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood