Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:17 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Do they hit on you?"
platnum said:
Do they hit on you?
ok, seriously, that is enough. They are all married.

I want to get a little more stuff to do at work though. Maybe enter some stuff on the computer or work with BOLs and EFTs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "ok, seriously, that is enough. They..."
Guys, knock it off with the damn jokes....

When i had a job at a culvers, (fast food burger place), I had to be on my feet for outrageos ammounts of time. IT fucking sucked. I need a job where i can sit and input data into a comp, or something of that sort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Guys, knock it off with the damn..."
dude, we have Culvers in IL. Where else do they have them? Also, I wouldn't want to work in fast food restaurants...the customers can get really nasty sometimes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "dude, we have Culvers in IL. Where..."
I live in Illinois...

I worked at this one:
Culver's of Buffalo Grove
450 McHenry Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Anywhere near you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Guys, knock it off with the damn..."
LOL!!!!

Let me enlighten you as to what I do, Sovereign, if you think that's rough.

I pull cable for a computer company. I run cable thru the ceilings of office buildings, pull it thru walls at construction sites, and pull it thru the rafters in warehouses. I also get to pull it under trailers if need be, run it thru PVC pipe that I need to bury 18" underground, if need be (yes, I have to dig the trench), and I get to contort myself to put in Ethernet/Phone jacks behind peoples' desks.

I've pulled quite a few 10+ hour shifts with 2 10-minute breaks and a half-hour of unpaid lunch.

2 weeks ago, I pulled a 13 hour day of crawling under trailers in the desert, digging a trench, and installing a patch panel in the bathroom...

$10/hr. Boo-yah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I live in Illinois... I worked at..."
no, I live in Rockford. And Vollstrecker, your job sounds strenuous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "no, I live in Rockford. And..."
I'm in the market for a new one, as it were...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm in the market for a new one, as it..."
that's good. I wish you much luck Vollstrecker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-08, 08:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "that's good. I wish you much luck..."
geez u get 10 a hour and that guy working for his dad gets 16 a hour geez wiz the guy with 16/hour is so lucky
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:42 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "geez u get 10 a hour and that guy..."
I love my job in every way (grocery store) but their is one thing that I CANNOT FUCKING STAND. Note: THis is in no way AT ALL directed at kagoms bisexuality.
There is a guy at work, and he is gay, I mean er, bi, I mean he has no Idea what the FUCK he is. He likes to hit on everybody, I dont mean people in his age range, I mean ANYBODY. He hit on me a few times, now he its on my brother, he hasnt even seen my brother ever he just does it to make me angry, well I think. He hangs out in the bathroom, and he loves to make jokes about meat, like "I will make you a buttery meaty man sandwich" he annoies the piss out of me.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-08, 09:49 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "geez u get 10 a hour and that guy..."
I used to get $10.28/hr being an Advanced Tech Agent for DISH Network.

8 hours a day answering phone call after phone call of bitchy customers. I worked there 1 1/2 years. They loved to pull 'Mandatory Overtime' on us all the time too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I used to get $10.28/hr being an..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:21 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Do they hit on you?"
I wanna get a job at the local paintball course being a referee. Its good pay and if the teams aren't even you can play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:25 PM in reply to Gladius's post starting "I wanna get a job at the local..."
I used to put weed in little baggies for my friend and he'd pay me in weed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:38 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I've had some real 'winners' as far as jobs go.

Yes, Mandatory Overtime. If you don't show up, you can be fired. Loads of fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-08, 10:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've had some real 'winners' as far as..."
Kagom, do they hit on you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-08, 11:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Kagom, do they hit on you?"
I might work at McDonalds this summer. I hate McDonalds so much, it's not funny at all. That coupled with the fact that half of my meager minimum wage paycheck has to go towards paying tuition at my stupid freaking school might possibly make it The Summer Job from Hell, at least for my lazy non-working slacker ass.

Bet I'm going to love college, and paying my tution off there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-09, 01:49 AM in reply to Neko's post starting "I might work at McDonalds this summer...."
The shittiest job I ever had was working in Billy's. It's a 50's-themed burger place. One room, no bathroom. It was like five jobs rolled into one. Cooking, cleaning, cashier, serving and entertainment. Minimum wage + tips. I would come home from work every night caked in a visible layer of grime (composed mainly of beef grease, beef blood, and just general filth), sweating like a goddamned pig, and probably burned all over my forearms from superheated grease. Plus, back when I worked there, I didn't have a functioning vehicle, so I had to bike it to and from the place every day. Misery, absolute misery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-05-09, 06:56 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I love my job in every way (grocery..."
Arkantis said:
I love my job in every way (grocery store) but their is one thing that I CANNOT FUCKING STAND. Note: THis is in no way AT ALL directed at kagoms bisexuality.
There is a guy at work, and he is gay, I mean er, bi, I mean he has no Idea what the FUCK he is. He likes to hit on everybody, I dont mean people in his age range, I mean ANYBODY. He hit on me a few times, now he its on my brother, he hasnt even seen my brother ever he just does it to make me angry, well I think. He hangs out in the bathroom, and he loves to make jokes about meat, like "I will make you a buttery meaty man sandwich" he annoies the piss out of me.
I used to know someone like that. Lucky for me, he was a pussy who could get beaten up by anyone. So one day I just kicked him in the family jewels and I never saw or heard from him again.

Also, my mom is wanting me to work at Subway...for which I have no idea why :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-09, 07:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I used to know someone like that. ..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights