Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Cool RPG maker XP games
Posted 2006-05-22, 03:58 PM
I was searching on Google a while back and I came across this site that had downloads for a couple of games made on RPG maker, one was made on 2K3 and the other one was made on XP and it was only a trial version, but I wanted to see how good someone could do on this program. So I downloaded this trial version of the game and played. It was fantastic! The story was unconventional, it was fun, the battle system was cool and it made me say, "Wow, I bet if I worked hard, I could make a game like this!". But then I thought that this might be something very, very rare. So, basically I was wondering if anyone knows where I could see, or download games made by ther people. Thank you in advance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuncherOfCats is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuncherOfCats is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuncherOfCats

Posted 2006-05-23, 06:05 AM in reply to PuncherOfCats's post "RPG maker XP games"
I can't guarantee that any RMXP games are good, but you can download a truck-load of games at:

www.gamingw.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-02, 03:49 PM in reply to PuncherOfCats's post "RPG maker XP games"
Hey, where was that site you found on Google? And do you really punch cats? That's animal cruelty you know...
LOL

Last edited by llamallover2021; 2006-06-02 at 04:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-06-02, 04:09 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Hey, where was that site you found on..."
Betca it was http://www.phylomortis.com/ . I remember them having trial RMXP games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Betca it was..."
I found the game on Amaranthia.com . And Llama lover, of course I don't punch cats! I love cats, it's just a funny name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuncherOfCats is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuncherOfCats is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuncherOfCats

Posted 2006-06-03, 06:49 AM in reply to PuncherOfCats's post starting "I found the game on Amaranthia.com ...."
Ah well, daft owd me.

Then again - Phlyomortis is good for RMXP scripts and whatnot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-03, 07:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah well, daft owd me. :) Then again..."
heh, Yeah I'm using his actor train script in my game. It's uber cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas