Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I've moved up, surprisingly.
Posted 2010-01-26, 02:21 AM
I'm member rank now, sorry Skurai. Won't happen again. Might as well start a conversation with this new thread.
Why do black people always have sex on their minds?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 02:32 AM in reply to Snake's post "I've moved up, surprisingly."
why are you such a bad poster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2010-01-26, 02:44 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "why are you such a bad poster"
I haven't had any other complaints. Get over yourself, kiddo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 03:20 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "I haven't had any other complaints. Get..."
shut up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2010-01-26, 03:29 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "shut up"
Go back to Haiti, spook.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 03:30 AM in reply to Snake's post "I've moved up, surprisingly."
Snake said: [Goto]
I'm member rank now, sorry Skurai. Won't happen again. Might as well start a conversation with this new thread.
Why do black people always have sex on their minds?
'Cause they have pubic hair on their heads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:27 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "'Cause they have pubic hair on their..."
Keep up with the racism and you'll be receiving a time out. You've been warned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-26, 07:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep up with the racism and you'll be..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Keep up with the racism and you'll be receiving a time out. You've been warned.
Adding "j/k" or "lol, j/k" can decrease the chances of this by 5%. Showing a picture proving you are a black man can decrease the chances 15%. Having sex with 100 women in 1 month has a 42% chance of getting you a disease.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep up with the racism and you'll be..."
Okay, okay, I've already recieved a pep-talk to DEV about such behavior. Don't get your panties in a bunch, damn. Won't happen again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Adding "j/k" or "lol, j/k" can decrease..."
...Sadly, but proud, I'm white. Tough luck, myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:08 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "...Sadly, but proud, I'm white. Tough..."
Haha, you're white? I wonder how many people on here are white...
I myself am as red as a rock, Native American, though I live with a redhead asian women. That's how the cookie crumbles, yeah? After all, if we had all been the same race, it wouldn't be america! That's my third favorite thing about america! We're the "mutt" country!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Haha, you're white? I wonder how many..."
Rawfull. Naw, I'm 50%+ Italian, but like you said, it's a mutt country. My Curly locks are the only thing going for me..and the fact I look hella dank drinking Arizona tea, by opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-26, 10:18 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Rawfull. Naw, I'm 50%+ Italian, but..."
I've always wanted to drink tea. I'm moving to Englishia so I can drink tea everyday, while yelling "God save the queen!"

Speaking of God saving the queen:

Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-27, 08:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've always wanted to drink tea. I'm..."
Shit, that's what I do here in America, how ironic. L
Tim Burton is kinda hardcore, I can see why young gothic teens want his snickerdoodle.
Hawt glasses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-28, 01:32 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Shit, that's what I do here in America,..."
You know whites are slowly becoming the minority. Pretty soon you'll have to make fun of yourself.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-28, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You know whites are slowly becoming the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
You know whites are slowly becoming the minority. Pretty soon you'll have to make fun of yourself.
Actually whites are the minority, just not in this country
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-01-28, 02:20 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Actually whites are the minority, just..."
True, those asians have a huge majority on everybody.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-28, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "True, those asians have a huge majority..."
except the brits
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-01-28, 06:35 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "except the brits"
Guh?

We may as well be the minority - we seem to have fewer rights. I can't say "fucking nigger", for example, in public without babies crying, factory workers going on strike and fiery riots throughout the North, but Mr. Johnny Foreigner can go on about the "bastarding whities" as much as he wants.

Hell, I can't shoot and kill a man who is in my home trying to kill me with a screwdriver without being arrested, tried, and sent to jail for fifteen years for murder...

Dogs have to wear seatbelts, you MUST wear goggles and thick gloves when playing with conkers in the playground, and any child under the age of fifteen must wear a condom when they surf the net. Madness, I tell ya!

Last edited by Lenny; 2010-01-28 at 06:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-01-30, 10:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Guh? We may as well be the minority..."
The only difference from America is we do all that anyway.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai