Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

KIDS REACT to Osama bin Laden's Death
Posted 2011-11-10, 08:55 PM
So I recently discovered a pretty popular web series called "Kids React!" in which kids are shown viral videos and such and their reactions are shown. For the most part, they use the same set of kids for each episode, and you can clearly see differences between them. Usually, the episodes are humorous in nature, however they did a special episode for the death of Osama bin Laden, and I have found it to be pretty interesting.

BORKED

Here's a playlist with all(?) of their videos.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...A68AAE4A70CF56

Thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-11-10, 10:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "KIDS REACT to Osama bin Laden's Death"
"GAWD BLESS GAWD BLESS GAWD BLESS"
"A yellow canu"

lol the kids are cute...
but I don't get why it's so popular.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-14, 12:03 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""GAWD BLESS GAWD BLESS GAWD BLESS" "A..."
creeper note: in 2 years, I'm taking that 14yr old to alabama.

real note: It's pretty crazy how impressionable children are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-11-14, 07:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "creeper note: in 2 years, I'm taking..."
D3V said: [Goto]
creeper note: in 2 years, I'm taking that 14yr old to alabama.
Tell me more.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-22, 09:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Tell me more. :weird:"
the legal age of sexual consent is 16, along with marriage. it was a joke.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-11-23, 12:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "the legal age of sexual consent is 16,..."
Go on....
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai