Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Live Shuttle Launch
Posted 2008-03-10, 11:13 PM
Straight ripped from ef

Quote:
Originally posted by Alias777
You guys always like when I post these launches so I thought I'd let you know before this one flies.

STS-123 is due to launch tonight at 1:28AM Central Daylight Time and is currently in a hold with seven minutes left.

The link for the high-quality NASA-TV stream is: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1368163

Enjoy, guys! Got any questions about the launch? I hope you're there watching along for Endeavor's next mission to further the frontier of U.S. spaceflight!

For more information about the mission please consult the NASA mission page: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/s...s123/index.html

Crossposted in General to get more people to see it
I might watch it, and I thought some of you might too..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-11, 01:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Live Shuttle Launch"
Bit late to watch it now. Unless you go to youtube. Oh well. I would have liked to see it live.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-11, 07:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Bit late to watch it now. Unless you go..."
I couldn't stay up, did anyone see it live?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-11, 08:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I couldn't stay up, did anyone see it..."
I watched it, first time I've ever seen a live launch. It was cool, but not really worth the waiting I did for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!