Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Allow me to introduce you to..
Posted 2006-11-01, 07:31 PM
______

Last edited by symnzXx; 2015-02-04 at 10:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2006-11-01, 07:42 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Allow me to introduce you to.."
I don't trust your dumb ass. Time to wait for someone else to check that link.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2006-11-01, 07:45 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Allow me to introduce you to.."
The entire series of #-chans is home to the most worthless people on the planet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-01, 07:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The entire series of #-chans is home to..."
Somehow I don't believe that link is safe for me to click at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-01, 08:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Somehow I don't believe that link is..."
That's a work-safe area of 4-chan I guess. I was expecting to reply "Someone forgot to draw clothes on that woman."

However, I found this really hot girl.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-11-02, 12:04 AM in reply to symnzXx's post "Allow me to introduce you to.."
4chans random board. A true place of horror :*(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-05, 09:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "4chans random board. A true place of..."
Sovereign said:
4chans random board. A true place of horror :*(
You mean a place of severe win and god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2006-11-05, 12:08 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "You mean a place of severe win and god."
...you really are a pathetic person.

Hopefully you will grow out of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-05, 07:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...you really are a pathetic person. ..."
GravitonSurge said:
...you really are a pathetic person.

Hopefully you will grow out of it.
You call me pathetic but you've consistently acted like an elitist dickhole to me for the 3-4(?) years that I've been registered here, for no reason. During that time, did it at any moment give you the slightest hint that I do not give a fuck what you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:02 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "You call me pathetic but you've..."
You tell them!

But yeah I tend to stay clear of the random / request boards. Messed up people O-o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:09 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "You call me pathetic but you've..."
symnzXx said:
You call me pathetic but you've consistently acted like an elitist dickhole to me for the 3-4(?) years that I've been registered here, for no reason. During that time, did it at any moment give you the slightest hint that I do not give a fuck what you think?
Awww, did I hurt your feelings?

Poor baby. Go back to obsessing over "unique" and "innovate" ms paint based trends that you and the other 39 or 40 balding fat pedophiles that permeate that shithole corner of the internet can masturbate to. We have no need for baseless retardation here.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-11-05 at 08:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-11-06, 09:18 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Awww, did I hurt your feelings? :cry: ..."
some people love this some people think its weird

i hate all of u is a kind of though that pops into my mind when i see stuff like that damn freaking link
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-09, 07:28 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "some people love this some people think..."
Don't mind Grav, hes got cramps and bloating and... Well ya know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-11-09, 10:44 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Don't mind Grav, hes got cramps and..."
Furry board. www.b0g.org is the worst place ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack