Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation 1.10 Beta Closed
Posted 2003-10-20, 03:09 PM
From www.diabloii.net perhaps this means actual patch soon.

Well the time has finally come as Blizzard announce the closure of the 1.10 Beta.

After months of insightful feedback from the public beta testers, Blizzard is now officially closing the Diablo II patch 1.10 beta test. The beta test has been instrumental in helping us develop the most ambitious, far-reaching patch ever done for a Blizzard product. We would like to thank everyone who play-tested the beta; your feedback has been an invaluable resource in shaping the final 1.10 patch!

As of today, the Diablo II 1.10 Beta patch will no longer be available for download from Blizzard or any of our download affiliates. Also, the email address and forum for beta bug submission will no longer be active. Please note that Technical Support cannot respond to any inquiries regarding the 1.10 beta via phone, email, or chat channel.

For news about the release of the final 1.10 patch, please check back here regularly.
No word on when the patch will go live on the realms, but since that process takes hours, we'll get advance notice in the form of a realm downtime post in the Status Forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-10-20, 03:13 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Heh, interesting. But I still wouldn't doubt if it was a few months away, if ever that is...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-20, 05:30 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Yeah really i doubt it s for any soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-20, 09:24 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
thanks doof i did not know this ill go to summit
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-20, 09:46 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
The fact that u cant dl the 1.10 beta is kinda gay... u should be able to dl it if ur like a newb or something 1.10 is the greatest thing... i play single player 1.10 ... i never played single .08 or .09 .10 is actually fun!!!!

But i sure hope that this stupid patch comes out... i wanna be on the ladder and actually have competition instead of having people getting rushed and then being higher lvl than me...i prefer to do everything myself...thats y my highest char is lvl 95...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-21, 12:01 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
And people who get rushed are level 99s... It's really just a matter of opinion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-21, 02:05 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Well i think the ladder challenge would of been interesting but they are about a year to late to catch my interest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-21, 07:30 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
When i first got d2 for some reason i could not play it online so i played the single player and beat the game in normal. It was somewhat challenging since i did not know anything about the game.. that was way back in 1.08
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-22, 04:18 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Ah, I remember when I first played D2 back in like, 1.01... I think 1.10 will be good for a change of pace, going back to purist on the ladder... at least for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-10-22, 01:19 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Let's us all wait for Beta 1.10b. (Or Beta 1.101)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-10-22, 03:14 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
i say its out in about 2 weeks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-10-22, 03:57 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
2 weeks id think more like a month
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:57 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
a month? I'd say more like a year.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-10-24, 07:30 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
Nawwwww, this was just the preversion to 1.10 beta-b version, it will go all the way to beta-z before they can ever release it, lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2003-10-25, 11:47 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "1.10 Beta Closed"
if you look at all the changes they do to the official homepage, item/skill updates etc... its quite likely out soonish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-